Thursday, July 26, 2018

Soon....

Good Evening from Philadelphia....

I'm sure You're wondering why the posting has slowed so much.
It is because I am working hard at both the Dayjob and of course, Williams Works.
My Williams Works works...?

Have literally taken up entire days!

But it has been absolutely worth it!

I was a bit under the weather today.
But I still got My Stretches and Workout Done.
I was just 35-minutes late for work, because I was pretty much incapacitated afterwards!
^_^
I went on ahead, called in before I was going to be ACTUALLY LATE.
Then moved as best as I could to get My Ass in to work.
Once I GOT TO WORK HOWEVER...!?

I was pretty much confined to My Guard-Shack.
However, I started working on a piece of artwork that I should have literally finished, months and months ago!
Just like the previous one that literally ate up ALL OF TUESDAY!
And then most of Wednesday!

Today however!?
I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED and it is now after 11pm EST.
Of course I have plenty to post, just NO TIME to do it.
Add some illness and that pretty much has been the result of everything grinding to a HALT!

At least...?
Regarding POSTING HERE.
But rest assured actual WORK BEING DONE FOR WILLIAMS WORKS!?!?!?

100% TRUE!
AND FINISHED!

I'm dead tired now.
And not feeling so well from pushing Myself once I got back home.
But I HAD TO FINISH UP.
And so I did.
With that typed!?

I'm going to bed.
Goodnight from Philadelphia....

No comments:

Post a Comment