Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Good Morning from PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

Okay, time to hit the shower! Then head out to the Dayjob. I'm trying to reset My Sleep Schedule, got to bed by Midnight last night which is a MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT from "my normal time to get to bed."

I've finished My Stretches and Workout, I'm actually 3-days back into it.
Long-time Blog-readers here know that I USED TO FAITHFULLY DO DDP-YOGA AND WALK-N-RUN BACK IN MY HINTERLAND-APARTMENT, UPPER DARBY DAYS, but...?

Bad health and body has limited and downright STOPPED THAT.
The recent doctor's visit has FORCED THE ISSUE TO THE FOREFRONT FOR ME and My Kidneys are damaged from the blood pressure meds so I am left with FEW CHOICES as I FINALLY HAVE FULLY-FUNCTIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE, which is why I am BACK TO WORKING OUT.

I'll go as far as My Body takes Me. 
Now that I have the Means to SEE A DOCTOR AND PAY FOR IN FULL EVERY TIME.
With THAT TYPED!?
Lemme get moving, the Dayjob awaits...!

No comments:

Post a Comment