Sunday, January 5, 2020

Why No Posts...?

Good Evening from Philadelphia.

Just typing this up right quick to let You know that posts are actually sitting AS DRAFTS. But I DID NOT POST THEM because I have been concentrating on WE3 Concept-Artwork. 

This weekend I had a nice convo with some friends & family over the Fact that I simply DO NOT have ENOUGH TIME TO DEVOTE TO WE3 THE WAY I NEED TO. However I have to KEEP WORKING SO THAT ULTIMATELY THE WORK IS DONE.

As You can see above, Beastmaster Mun-Da's coloring is DONE. This is a bigger deal than it appears because, since I HADN'T COLORED HIM?
Then when I go AND TYPE UP STORIES YET DON'T HONESTLY KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE AS A FINISHED PIECE OF CONCEPT-ARTWORK, well...?

The End Result is obvious.
I can DESCRIBE WHATEVER I WANT, storywise.
But then once I COMMIT TO THAT, then that is how THE CONCEPT-ARTWORK HAS TO LOOK. So I'm still moving forward its just not nearly as FAST as I would like, so of course that means time gets taken away from other areas. To be put to use on this critical one of WE3.

But POSTS WILL BE PUT UP TOMORROW. So just needed to touch base with You.
Goodnight, from Philadelphia, and once again, Happy New Year....


No comments:

Post a Comment