Monday, January 20, 2020

So, where have I Been, You ask...?

Good NOON-TIME TO YA FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

So!?
It's been kind of barren of posts lately, now hasn't it?
Surely there must be a 
I've been doing A LOT OF TYPING, INKING AND COLORING AND THEN DAYJOB WORK.

The Typing has of course been for the Prince of Bitches storyline.

The Inking and Coloring too.
BOTH OF THESE ALONE EAT UP MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MY TIME RIGHT NOW.
I'm looking at PURCHASING NEW EQUIPMENT SO I CAN START PODCASTING EITHER NEXT MONTH OR IN MARCH.

I've also been bogged down with Medical Issues, again.
-_-
Slightly damaged... KIDNEYS.
-_-
Yeah, that hasn't helped either.
And that of course is from the blood pressure meds, where it has LITERALLY TAKEN TILL XMAS LAST YEAR TO GET MY INSURANCE IN ORDER, which is why I of course got into the doctor's office LAST MONDAY.

Where I had 
6...?
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
..........
.............
.................
VIALS OF BLOOD TAKEN OUTTA MY BODY!!!!!
That was not fun by the Way.

You'll also notice that my posting came to a screeching halt at that time. Because I ANTICIPATED BAD NEWS, thus I've had My Head Down and have been simply WORKING NON-STOP on getting AS MUCH DONE AS POSSIBLE!

Lack of Internet-Access at My Dayjob of course DOESN'T HELP, but nonetheless I have been BUSTIN IT TO GET WE3-WORK DONE!!!!!!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.........?

I'll be posting excerpts TODAY of what I've been doing.
Getting the podcast & streaming equipment, because I will be getting BOTH FORMS OF EQUIPMENT, will GREATLY HELP IN POSTING!
Because I can simply do a podcast AND THEN PUT IT UP ON MY CHANNELS AND WEBSITE!

I'll also BE MOVING WE3 OFF OF WEEBLY BEFORE SUMMERTIME.
So that I can POST WHATEVER KIND OF CONTENT I WANT, which means IF I WANT TO POST ADULT CONTENT I WILL BE ABLE TO.
There has, as Usual, been PLENTY TO POST.
I'll be course correcting as of today, so postings will be getting back to normal.
With all of THAT TYPED!?

Lemme get BACK TO WORK....

No comments:

Post a Comment