Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Professor Blacktruth - YouTube Censors Washington Post Story About Biden Appealing To "Racially Resentful Whites"

Good Morning from Philadelphia....

The Video AT THE END OF THIS POST, by Professor Blacktruth...?

This is what I was LISTENING TO AS I STRETCHED AND WORKED OUT THIS MORNING.
This is THE EQUIVALENT TO MORNING-NEWS.
It is ALSO WHY WHITES WORK TRIPLE-OVERTIME TO CONTROL THE MASS-MEDIA MEANS AND WHICH "Blacks" CAN BUY ACCESS TO THEIR MASS-MEDIA MACHINES.

Like I've typed to You already, I HAVE PLENTY TO TYPE ABOUT JUST REGARDING MY DAILY-LIFE HERE IN PHILADELPHIA AND WHAT OUR PEOPLE ARE AND AREN'T DOING, here in Philadelphia.

This is why I am going to take THE NEXT STEP of BUYING PODCAST-N-STREAMING EQUIPMENT!!!!!

WE3 will be GROWING EXPONENTIALLY OVER THE COURSE OF THIS YEAR!!!!!
With MORE INCLUSIVE CONTENT REGARDING WHAT IN THEE FUCK I ENCOUNTER ON A DAILY-BASIS and then POSTING IT TO MY PERSONAL YOUTUBE-CHANNEL!

Where My Sworn-Brothers and I, WE3, will be covering this and pointing out that WE HAVE TO TIGHTEN UP OUR INTERNAL-BEHAVIOR AND EXPOSE AND ELIMINATE THOSE WITHIN OUR RANKS WHO WANT TO BE NIGGA-BLACKS!

You're either BLACK.
Or "something else".
And it is WAY PAST TIME for the "Something Else", to GET EXTERMINATED FROM OUR RANKS...!

Here is the latest Broadcast from Professor Blacktruth;

No comments:

Post a Comment