Thursday, January 30, 2020

TBA 1-11-2020 Young, Broke and Struggling

Yesterday at the Dayjob Myself and two of My Blackmen-Coworkers were talking about how to handle providing for the future in regard to Our Sons.

Once again, My Situation IS KNOWN, by the Way.
So they KNOW that I have NOT seen My Son since He was 1-year and 1-week old.
His 19th-Birthday IS LITERALLY TOMORROW.
And of course LAST YEAR My Ex-Wife LITERALLY PRETENDED TO BE HIM DAYS BEFORE HIS GRADUATION, because that is what kind of Scum she is.

She then CALLED ME FIRST THING GRADUATION MORNING AND THEN SAT ON THE PHONE LINE.
Of course the phone number was blocked-&-unavailable, so it is this kind of shit, INTERNALLY.

That ALSO HAS US ON THE BOTTOM.
So of course while I was talking with Them Yesterday they were SHOCKED TO LEARN that I have a Life Insurance Policy where My Son is the Sole Beneficiary.
They were also SHOCKED BY THE AMOUNT.

But, you know, when You're a Deadbeat-Dad this is the shit that You do, cuz, STEREOTYPES.
OH!?
And of course, MONEY IS THE KEY, by the Way.
So HOPEFULLY My Son has NOT BEEN LIED TO LIKE I WAS.
No Money?

No Services.
#FACTS

Either way!?
This Broadcast was interesting on A NUMBER OF FRONTS;

No comments:

Post a Comment