Wednesday, January 6, 2021

TBA The Business - 29 Yr Old Single Mom Goes Nuts: No Man Wants You


So...?
I was up late last night trying to finish the Ahnjeet-drawing.
Didn't sleep well, then had 7am EST Physical-Therapy.
Went to it.
Came back.
HAD TO GO BACK TO SLEEP!

So I'm just getting started on My Day right now, AGAIN!?
This is why BEING ABLE TO WORK USING SOMETHING I'VE CREATED OR THAT YOU CREATED, IS SO CRITICAL.

Because, PENDING ON WHAT IT IS YOU'VE MADE WHERE YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR LIFE & MAKE A LIVING...!?

If it is internet-based, specifically, created content of Your Own Making, then?
YOU CONTROL YOUR TIME.
And you'll have to bear with Me because My Thoughts are still jumbled from finally getting moving and then checking My Notifications.
Clicking on this one from Jason Black.
And then hearing CRAZED SHREW CACKLING.
Where she sounds COMPLETELY FUCKIN CRAZY.

So I'm a little throwed off from THAT plus LITERALLY TRYING TO GET MY BEARINGS AFTER FINALLY WAKING UP AGAIN.

But the Fact that I was ABLE TO DO THIS IN THIS INSTANCE STEMS FROM THE FACT THAT I AM NOT AT MY DAYJOB DUE TO GETTING INJURED.
Where it is A PISS-POOR SIMULATION of what Life WILL RETURN TO FOR ME. Once I have WE3 up and running.
So I'm not gonna be typing to much more with this right now.
I simply found it crazy what this Black-American Woman was saying in this video where she pretty much admits IN HER ACTIONS.

That SHE WILL LIE TO COVER UP HER FOUL-BULLSHIT PERSONALITY.
Where it is PAINFULLY OBVIOUS WHY SHE HAS BEEN DIVORCED TWICE BY HER BEHAVIOR WHILE TALKING TO TBA.

At THE SAME TIME AS I WAS HEARING THIS...!?
I was RIGHTFULLY REMINDED TO STAY ON MY PATH.
Because IT WILL GIVE ME WHAT I NEED SO I CAN MEET THE REST OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WHERE I.
AND I ALONE.
WILL THEN BE ABLE TO DICTATE WHAT PROJECTS I DO NEXT.

That's enough from Me.
Here is the Broadcast-snippet and Good Evening from Philadelphia:


No comments:

Post a Comment