Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Working on WE3-Work



If you are wondering why the posting stopped it is because I am working on WE3-work and it is taking up all of my time right now. I'm literally fresh back from physical-therapy with a RETURN TO DAYJOB-WORK DATE OF FEBRUARY 1ST, for right now.

I'll be sitting down with the Worknet-Doctor tomorrow and as long as he does nothing ABNORMAL then that will be THAT and My Return to the Dayjob will be LOCKED IN!

So of course I am BURNING BOTH ENDS OF MY CANDLE TO GET AS MUCH WORK DONE BEFORE THAT DATE!

I will be posting some more post but it is on a "get in as it fits in"-basis. FOR NOW, for the Moment. BECAUSE I NEED TO GET MORE WORK DONE!

Before My Time is once again SPLIT between the Dayjob and WE3.

With all of that TYPED!?

Lemme get ready and get back to finishing the map for Nusuvo of Voltage-Hammer.

Welcome.

To 2021....



No comments:

Post a Comment