Friday, January 1, 2021

The Beginning of 2021....


Good.
Afternoon....
From Mt. Muhndar....
Over the Last 24-hours I have been CAREFULLY pushing My Body.
Yesterday marked the first time since November 6th that I was actually able to RUN.
And while it was only a quarter of a city-block it is a MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT over where I was.
AND LET ME BE CLEAR.

The Nature of My Back Injury DOES ALLOW FOR ME TO WALK.
And THAT'S GREAT, especially since I'm a long-strider in the 1st-place.

But actual JOGGING AND RUNNING?

No.

The first week LEFT ME LITERALLY FLAT ON MY BACK AND UNABLE TO ACTUALLY MOVE ABOUT FOR ANY EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME WITHOUT 10-OUTTA-10 PAIN, however...?

You DO.
Remember all of those times that I USED TO TYPE ON HERE:
Stretches and Workout, Done.

It is BECAUSE OF THIS THAT I WAS NOT WORSE OFF THAN I ALREADY WAS.
My CONSISTENT ATTEMPTS TO KEEP UP with My DDP-workouts AND MORE IMPORTANTLY to simply USE YOGA-STRETCHES as a part of My Daily Regiment?

SAVED MY ASS.

Frankly My Physical-Therapist WAS SHOCKED when she started to help Me that I SHOULD HAVE BEEN FAR WORSE OFF THAN I WAS. Where she was SHOCKED because she saw I NOT ONLY did the exercises recommended by the Worknet-doctor/s. But also THE FACT THAT I KNEW WHAT THEY WERE AND I KNEW OTHER EXERCISES TO USE TO HELP INCREASE MY FLEXIBILITY AND QUICKLY GET MYSELF OFF OF THE MELOXICAM MUSCLE-RELAXING MEDS I'D BEEN PRESCRIBED.

And the INITIAL DOSAGE HAD TO BE HIGH.
Because when I was FIRST INJURED I WAS REDUCED TO ALMOST NEEDING A WHEELCHAIR TO GET AROUND.

ALMOST.

This is where BEING A BLACK-AMERICAN HAS IT'S DOUBLE-SIDED DAMNING BENEFIT. Because LIKE IT OR NOT.
You have to ENDURE PAIN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
Whether YOU PROVE TO MEDICAL-PROFESSIONALS THAT YOU ARE IN PAIN OR NOT, where OUR PAIN IS DOWNPLAYED.
Which leads to Our SUNNY DISPOSITIONS IN CERTAIN AREAS.

So when FOOLS try to MOCK BLACK-PEOPLE, regardless of where on the Globe WE ARE. THEY ARE SHOWING US CONTEMPT FOR THE FACT THAT THE WORLD HAS ADVANCED THROUGH INTENTIONAL EXPERIMENTATIONS ON THE BLACK RACE. 

Yet FOOLS try to PRETEND LIKE they don't understand why Letitia Wright QUESTIONED THIS HASTY VACCINE THAT WHITES HAVE COOKED UP. With THEIR TOKEN BLACKS AT THE FOREFRONT.

Because of course.
Whites would never lie.
And they would never use other Blacks as Pawns to push said lie/s.
We have NO RECORDS NOR EVIDENCE of such doings and dealings.
Thus We've NO NEED to ACT or REACT...?

In a DEFENSIVE.
FASHION....
So you do understand what I am typing to you right now, right...?

If not.
I'll clarify for you.

I can't AFFORD.
To stay HOPPED UP on Meloxicam.
Because JUST WHILE IT WAS BEING EXPLAINED TO ME THE WORKNET-DOCTOR/S WERE VERY VERY ADAMANT ABOUT HOW MUCH I COULD TAKE WITHIN A 24-HOUR PERIOD.
-_-
Coworkers from the Dayjob?
MY IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR?

IMMEDIATELY SAID "They're probably GONNA GIVE YOU MELOXICAM." and the look of disgust and REVULSION on His Face told Me all I needed to know. But I ASKED REGARDLESS and he pointed out "You can't function on that shit. You'll see."

And sure enough HE WAS RIGHT.

Thankfully I KNEW ENOUGH about back-stretches and which ones I could DO alongside what I'd been told. And I IMMEDIATELY started to ease myself into them after LITERALLY BEING COMPLETELY BEDRIDDEN THE ENTIRE WEEKEND DIRECTLY AFTER THE INJURY.

I took the Meloxicam.
It was horrible.
But I was determined TO ONLY USE IT FOR THE FIRST 3-DAYS to give My Back and My Body in general a chance to ADJUST to current conditions.

By Tuesday I took My LAST DOSAGE and began to CAREFULLY START WORKING ON LIMBERING UP MY BACK ENOUGH SO I COULD AT LEAST WITHSTAND THE PAIN WITHOUT NEED OF THE MEDS, and you read that RIGHT.

I'd RATHER take MY CHANCES WITH THE PAIN THAN STAY IN ANY PROLONGED USAGE OF MELOXICAM.

Everything else PROCEEDED FROM THERE.
I was ABLE TO REDUCE THE PAIN TO HALF.
SIMPLY BECAUSE OF MY OWN KNOWLEDGE AND THE FACT THAT MY BODY, regardless of HOW INFREQUENT IT'D BECOME. My body was USED TO THE VARIOUS BACK-RELATED STRETCHES THAT I'D ADDED TO IT.

I was NEVER UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I COULD SIMPLY DO THIS TO MAKE MY PROBLEMS GO AWAY &/OR GET RESOLVED, which would be STUPID on My Part, no.

The ONLY POINT-&-PURPOSE was TO REDUCE THE PAIN ENOUGH SO I COULD GET AWAY FROM THE MEDS AND GET SOME SEMBLANCE OF SELF-SUFFICIENCY BACK. The Rest, AS IT RIGHTFULLY IS SUPPOSED TO BE, was left in the hands of My Physical-Therapist AND TO SAY SHE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

Yesterday?

I was able to PUSH MYSELF and get that much closer to getting back to Life Per Normal....


 


No comments:

Post a Comment