Friday, January 22, 2021

Working On the Nu-Sumarian Language & More to THIS MUSIC from WandaVision....


Good Afternoon...
...From Nusuvo-Sumarpanga....

It's been a few days and I am still typing and writing and drawing away.
-_-
I would call this tedious, but that would be lying, because it is not tedious.
It's just extremely time-consuming, which of course!?

To be expected.

I literally just finished filling out more of the language of Nu-Sumar and realized I should post some sort of update. Never mind that I haven't done an ACTUAL WE3-Post for MOST OF THIS MONTH. And that is because I've finally been putting the finishing touches on things and all of my thoughts and energies are going into that. Even stopping for physical-therapy sessions annoys and angers me because it takes up time and forces me to move away from what I am doing.

I was tempted to turn in my resignation from my Dayjob, which would be foolish for right now.

So I've continued to work, where...?

This particular piece by Christophe Beck for Wandavision?

The moment I heard this it fit perfectly for what I was doing, but I didn't really decide to listen to it till today, literally this morning!
Because of what I was typing out and who these people are and what is going on and why it went on and this particular theme came to mind as perfect for what I was doing.

As you can see, literally one part of the map where all of this takes place is posted to this post. I've been asked a number of times by Youngest-Brother how I think readers will react to certain things I've told him and I told him that I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Because this has LITERALLY TAKEN since 2014 when I started and finished Lord Lu Gell's eBook and realized that I CAN'T START FROM HIM AND WHERE HE IS BECAUSE IT UNRAVELS TOO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT EVERYTHING.
So...?

I have to write it all out World. 
By WORLD!
 and then CONNECT EVERYTHING TOGETHER PROPERLY.
And the irony is that when I heard this theme it correctly conveys an otherworldly experience.
Where it carries with it mystery, wonder, and a clear element of eerie and ominous...?

Danger....






No comments:

Post a Comment