Wednesday, May 19, 2021

I said I needed some sleep, BUT...? MetaNerdz Lore - General Grievous | The COMPLETE Life Story | (Canon & Legends) Part 1


A shelved side-project, which I typed to You about last year, was a Star Wars Story meant to continue AFTER Return of the Jedi INTO & BEYOND THE SEQUEL-TRILOGY OF TRASH. 

Youngest Brother a few others know the details & the few short chapters I wrote have been read by Him & others where they wanted Me to actually pursue this, which I rightfully refused, for obvious reasons, one of which, is that I don't OWN Star Wars. And I've typed & provided proof more than enough times THAT STAR WARS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED WHEN YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER OF IT.

Case in point, which many keep missing, is that the Expanded Universe was rendered Non-Canon BECAUSE:
#1) IT WAS NEVER CANON IN THE FIRST PLACE, something that people don't like having to admit.
#2) IT WAS ALWAYS A GEORGE LUCAS CASH-GRAB!!!!! Which I ALSO PROVIDED PROOF FOR, but I also ADDED that this point ALSO LED TO HIS OWN UNDOING! As EACH AUTHOR HE ALLOWED TO WRITE & CREATE FOR STAR WARS CREATED THEIR OWN AUDIENCES WHO THEN WANTED WHAT THEIR AUTHOR CREATED...!?

To be listed as Canon within the George Lucas Movies, where?
These are THE ONLY THINGS THAT ARE/WERE, ACTUAL CANON WHEN LUCAS OWNED STAR WARS. This was LISTED on the Old Website, which is why I NEVER BOTHERED TO TRY TO SUBMIT ANYTHING TO TRY TO GET APPROVAL IN THE FIRST PLACE...!

#3) Everything WAS DECANONIZED BY DISNEY SO THAT THEY COULD STOP PAYING PEOPLE THE ROYALTIES &/OR BE ABLE TO USE THAT AS A MEANS TO STOP PAYING OR DISRUPT/DISPUTE!!!!!

The DEBTS & OBLIGATIONS THEY TOOK ON WHEN THEY PURCHASED STAR WARS/LUCASFILM FROM GEORGE LUCAS.

Now...?
Why am I typing this RIGHT NOW...?

Because ONCE AGAIN, the CENTRAL THEME TO THE STAR WARS STORY I WAS WRITING TIES INTO WHAT METANERDZ LORE'S VIDEO-HISTORY OF GENERAL GRIEVOUS, highlights, which was/is, STAR WARS HAD SLAVERY IN IT.

This CRITICAL ISSUE WAS A MASSIVE REASON BEHIND WHAT KILLED GEORGE LUCAS'S ABILITY TO KEEP MAKING MORE STAR WARS.

He'd SOMEHOW COMPLETELY FUCKED UP ON UNDERSTANDING, while making the Prequels.
You CANNOT SHOW THAT THE JEDI WERE IN POWER/HAD POWER, but they were like "Slavery? MEH!? NOT OUR PROBLEM!!!!!"
-_-
I have to admit that this fuck up on Lucas's part still fuckin perplexes Me even as I fuckin type this...!

I don't care HOW HE TRIES TO SLICE THAT, never mind HE THEN HAD JAR JAR BINKS IN THE VERY SAME 1ST-PREQUEL MOVIE, to make SUCH A MASSIVE FUCKIN MISTAKE...?

That's like ACCIDENTALLY-INTENTIONALLY STABBING YOUR OWN EYES OUT!!!!!
Where You STAB ONE FUCKIN EYE OUT & then SCREAM ABOUT HOW YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SHIT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!

Then You proceed to fuckin stab Your other fuckin eye out..!
That about sums it up.

So lo-&-behold I'm up & getting something to eat. I got a notification from MetaNerdz Lore channel & then saw it was on General Grievous...?

I was like fuck it.
I'll listen to this while I eat My
Slavery shit comes up again & it is revealed that in this mesh of Canon-&-Legends for Grievous's Life the Jedi ALLOWED a race of Insect-Aliens to attack & enslave Grievous's race until Grievous eventually gains command of His Entire Race's Army & SUCCESSFULLY DEFEATS THESE BUG-BASTARDS!!!!!

Turns out that the Bugs ARE MEMBERS OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC, WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?
AND THEY WERE BEING ALLOWED TO FUCKIN PILLAGE & INVADE & ENSLAVE GREVIOUS'S HOMEWORLD!!!!!
The Bugs were more technologically advanced and had spaceships & such where ENOUGH OF THEM GOT CAPTURED DURING THEM GETTING DRIVEN OFF THE PLANET THAT GREVIOUS & HIS RACE FINALLY BECAME CAPABLE OF ACTUALLY COUNTERATTACKING THE BUG-BASTARDS!!!!!

He then SUCCESSFULLY WAGES WAR ON THEM THAT HE WIPES OUT THEIR SLAVE-EMPIRE & FINALLY REACHES THEIR HOMEWORLD ONLY FOR THE JEDI TO DECIDE TO STEP IN AND STOP HIM FROM FINISHING THEM OFF!!!!!
So I'm listening to this...?
SHIT.
And I'm like "And this is why I wrote what I wrote with the Star Wars story I was working on...."

In the End...?
The Jedi were JUST AS BAD AS THE SITH.
But one IS OVERTLY BAD.
While the other IS COVERTLY BAD.

These two jackasses then drag everybody else into their bullshit-stupidity.

Here is the Video where this is why what I was writing introduced a 3rd-party who had to deal with both sides of the shitty Force-coin fucking them over, as well as the rest of the galaxy, while claiming they were doing such great deeds under the excuse of "the Force made Us do it...!"




No comments:

Post a Comment