Monday, May 10, 2021

Still Working on COLORING &...? Being REMINDED of My Current Health Condition....


Good Evening from Philadelphia...!

So I spent this weekend trying to get as much coloring done of the Sutenshi-Soldiery, but? As I've typed to You before. My Back-Ailments REQUIRE I get a proper amount of rest LEAST THEY BECOME EVEN MORE FUCKIN PAINFUL & DISRUPTIVE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE...!

SO!?

#1) My Hard Work paid off when I started the Dayjob & because of that I'm pretty much ALLOWED TO GET THERE WHEN I GET THERE, which, oh, look at that, well...? You can't look at anything because You're not here, BUT!?

Pain down the OUTSIDE of My Right-Leg as I sit here typing this, THIS OF COURSE, is Bad. However IT MAY BE A FLARE-UP FROM THE FACT THAT I'VE ONLY HAD 4-HOURS SLEEP. And I actually DID MY JOB AT THE DAYJOB, while also STARTING NEW CONCEPT-ARTWORK on the Generic Black-Dragon Den Dog-Bitch #0 drawing, I know it's redundant to call them Dog-Bitches, but that is the point. THERE IS A POINT.

To why they are called that.

EITHER WAY!?
I was going over NOTES!
And as Usual.
THINGS ARE TYPED!

But NOTHING IS DRAWN!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooh, I started on that!

The Black-Dragon Den of Ikyoff-Desert is to the NORTH of Lord Sutenshi's Sumarpanga-Province of Sutenshi, SO!?

Probably HELP IF I HAD A FUCKIN PIECE OF VISUAL ARTWORK, oh, lower back right-side is DISPLEASED WITH ME. And has EXPRESSED, it's DISPLEASURE.
This is Great.
Which is a LIE.

The Reality is I need sleep.
And My Back started fucking up at 2:45pm EST & has been GENTLY REMINDING ME TO FUCKIN TAKE SOME PAIN-MEDS OR SIMPLY GO TO SLEEP, because, I need sleep.
-_-
Ok.

Since this is getting PROGRESSIVELY WORSE.
Gonna WRAP THIS POST UP.
Eat some dinner.
Then GO TO SLEEP.

Okay that's it. 
I'll type to You later....


No comments:

Post a Comment