Saturday, May 8, 2021

Lemme Show YOU why I DIDN'T POST TILL NOW....


Good Evening... 
...From Philadelphia....
As You can see by the Black-&-White image above?
I've finished COLORING Lord Sutenshi...!

To say that this took ALL WEEK is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!

Coloring HIM AND HIM ALONE.
Literally TOOK ALL WEEK TO GET DONE!

Which I'm NOT GONNA LIE, I DID NOT, think I'd come up with such an intricate drawing nor coloring-scheme for Him, BUT!?

It was & IT DID.
Take up ALL OF MY TIME ALL WEEK...!

Where...?

It was WORTH IT!

So what I'm gonna do RIGHT NOW!?
Is POST the various forms of music I am listening to RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

While coloring the Sutenshi-Soldier #0.
Just so You get a TASTE of what I do to make the characters & color-schemes for My WE3-website!
Here is the full-length Black-&-White of Lord Sutenshi...!



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment