Wednesday, May 26, 2021

OKAY!? I'm gonna need Surgery!


Good Evening from Philadelphia...!

SO!?
I will be going in to a SURGICAL DENTIST!
Because My Newly Minted Primary Care Dentist told Me flat out this afternoon that the roots for My Teeth are RIDICULOUSLY LARGE!
And the tooth IN QUESTION?

Has cracked with an EXPOSED NERVE THAT HAS ROTTED DOWN TO THE ROOT!
WITH ROOTS THAT LITERALLY ARE DIRECTLY AGAINST MY SINUS CAVITY!
Meaning!?

One fuck up ON HIS PART & I end up WITH A FUCKIN HOLE IN MY SINUS CAVITY STRAIGHT INTO MY FUCKIN MOUTH!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!

He also pointed out that he is surprised I've made it this far, meaning?
I literally could get killed by this fuckin tooth & that most people WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE FIRST DAY WHEN IT FLARED UP WITH DIRECT NERVE PAIN!!!!!

It is NOT something anyone should ever experience.
EITHER WAY!?
I'm scheduled to see the Dental-Surgeon tomorrow & My Dentist gave Me THE CORRECT DOSAGES of pain-reliever medications, so that's it for Me. 
Hopefully he can do the surgery immediately after reviewing everything & doing some more x-rays & I can get this tooth out of my mouth.
I was told FLAT OUT that the tooth IS BEYOND SAVING.
But like I said before, the dentist pointed out that the roots of that tooth are way bigger than normal, which DOES NOT SURPRISE ME considering when I had My Wisdom Tooth removed where IT TOO, cracked down to the nerve....

No comments:

Post a Comment