Sunday, May 23, 2021

Working on Artwork, Payin Bills & Fightin a Fucked-Up Tooth...!


Good Evening.
From Philadelphia....

So I'm gonna be headed to the Dentist HOPEFULLY TOMORROW!!!!!
I will see when I call in, but I've got an emergency situation & this fuckin tooth HAS GOT TO FUCKIN GO!!!!!

Once again My PERSONAL High-Tolerance for Pain is the only fuckin reason why I'm not curled up in a ball on my fuckin living room floor!
Because this SHIT IS NO JOKE!
From what I can see the tooth is cracked & the fuckin nerve is exposed & THAT'S BEEN FUCKIN GREAT!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW-YEAH, WONDER
I'm lying.

Thankfully I have some orajel mouthwash & I've had to go just about up to the fuckin limit PLUS TAKE SOME FUCKIN PAIN RELIEVERS TO FINALLY GET THIS SHIT TO SETTLE DOWN, FOR NOW.

Meanwhile?
Prior to this?
I've been coloring.
I haven't posted because THAT'S ALL I'VE BEEN FOCUSED ON.
I literally have a piece sitting across from Me, where I've already colored her face in dark brown & gotten the her horsecat-ears colored in dark brown as well...!
This tooth-crap however made the last 4-hours a fuckin nightmare until all of the meds finally kicked in.
I got next month's rent paid & I'm gonna continue to push forward with getting ALL OF MY BILLS PAID AHEAD...!

With all that TYPED!?
Lemme put up a couple of posts & then get back to coloring...


No comments:

Post a Comment