Saturday, June 26, 2021

Doing More Concept-Artwork....


Good Evening from Philadelphia....

I'm literally over here getting ready to get into SOME MORE CONCEPT-ARTWORK DRAWING!
I finished the 3rd-Tribe of Dekka-Hares from Mist-Mountain that is a part of the Nuvo-Revolt AND I MADE SURE TO DO A SKETCH OF WHAT A NORMAL MIST-MOUNTAIN DEKKA-HARE LOOKS LIKE.

In COMPARISON TO WHAT THE NUVO DEKKA-HARES OF MIST-MOUNTAIN LOOK LIKE. In order to highlight a before & after & potentially hint at the Fact that NOT ALL OF THEIR TRIBE JOINED THE NUVO-REVOLT.

I need to do some PENCIL-SHADING on the Nuvo Mist-Mountain Dekka-Hares, so that's up first, then the new piece/s.
Someone pointed out to Me on Friday that I needed to mindful that Mist-Mountain is too close to JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings/Hobbit VIP-Storymark of the Misty-Mountains!

I then nodded about the Fact that I was aware of that, however...?
I didn't come up with My Own Language just to kill even more time than it's already taken Me to get any of this shit done. So they were shocked to learn that the ACTUAL NAME of where this group of Dekka-Hares comes from is called Kemyama.

And Kemyama translates to, you guessed it, Mist-Mountains.
The Giant Bird that appears in this post is the first actual drawing that I ever did way too late of an entity I created in 8th-grade called "the Little Black Bird".

The Little Black Bird is an omniversal-entity that travels across time, space, & dimension, interceding in situations where there is too much good, evil AND/OR APATHY, in a particular time, space, dimension!

Normally it appears as just that, a Little Black Bird.
However those with any kind of extrasensory-abilities or just good sense will know that little Black Birds cannot talk nor do they "walk" in a fashion similar to humans.

Long time players from My RPG-days have all encountered this character or seen it where HE has not always talked to player-characters but has always done something to INTENTIONALLY give away the Fact that IT IS NOT....

A Little Black Bird.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment