Thursday, June 3, 2021

I Survived the Dental Surgery...!


So the surgery was a success.
I didn't like the Fact that they wouldn't let Me keep My Tooth, WHICH IS ODD, however!?

They were Asian-Americans, which I'd TRIED TO AVOID, by the Way, specifically because of the Bullshit going on THANKS TO ALL OF THE DUMB BLACK-AMERICANS WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN/HARRIS, where!?

They MADE SURE TO PASS AN ANTI-HATE CRIME BILL FOR ASIAN-AMERICANS. 
WHERE I ALREADY TYPED TO YOU ABOUT THE FACT THAT LAST WEEK I HAD TO STEP IN AND RESCUE THIS BLACK-AMERICAN TEENAGE-BOY GETTING HARRASSED-&-BULLIED BY AN OLD ASIAN-AMERICAN MAN WHO MYSTERIOUSLY WOULDN'T SAY SHIT TO THE WHITEMAN WHO WAS HIS ACTUAL FUCKIN PROBLEM!!!!!

So when I was told I couldn't have MY OWN FUCKIN TOOTH!?

I started to argue & then REMEMBERED THE FUCKIN BULLSHIT-ASS CLIMATE YOU DUMB NIGGER-TRAITORS CREATED SOLELY FOR US!
YOU FUCKIN DUMB-FUCKS!

So the Last Thing I wanted was for one of them to start SCREAMING I WAS MAKING SOME ANTI-ASIAN ATTACK ON THEM!
So I simply took pictures of the tooth & then left!

I'll type about how I was treated later, because the main issue now IS MONITORING TO MAKE SURE THAT I DON'T DEVELOP A SINUS-INFECTION NOR HAVE A HOLE FROM WHERE THE TOOTH WAS PULLED!

Leading up into My Sinus.
The Bleeding has been severe, which was expected due to the size of the roots & the fact that they were RIGHT UP AGAINST MY SINUS-CAVITY, bottom line, so far so good!

I did NOT SLEEP WELL.
Because this IS NOT SOME WALK IN THE PARK, due to exactly what I typed. The Large Roots & then the literal fact that THEY PARKED THEIR ASSES RIGHT UP AGAINST MY FUCKIN SINUS-CAVITY WAS/IS, A PROBLEM!

It's done.
My BRAIN is no longer trying to fuckin EXPLODE, which IS GREAT!
Now to just make sure I DON'T FUCKIN BLEED OUT!
Or DEVELOP AN INFECTION!
The whole tooth & root came out, WHICH WAS GREAT!
For now though...?

I need some sleep.
I'll post some shit when I wake up, maybe....




No comments:

Post a Comment