Tuesday, June 29, 2021

MTR - "Women with high body counts don't make good decisions..."


I'm posting this because the Levels of Stubborn-Stupidity were off the scale.
And NOT IN THE WAY YOU WOULD THINK I MEAN.
Now, normally?
I'd AT LEAST TYPE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN WHAT I MEAN, but today has been a long day at scorching temps & I put in good work at the Dayjob while getting NEW CONCEPT-ARTWORK DONE TOO, so...?

I simply DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE NOR TOLERANCE TO TYPE WHAT EXACTLY I AM TALKING ABOUT, so I'm just gonna post this & say this much;
Watching a bunch of ALLEGED Blackwomen, try to ARGUE ABOUT BEING EASY PIECES OF PUSSY...?

Was beyond stupid & childish.
Arguing that being a HO IS A-OKAY?
Stop it.
Because the "Blackwomen" IN THIS VIDEO ARE ONLY TALKING THE SHIT THEY ARE TALKING BECAUSE WHITES HAVE CREATED LAWS & DOMESTIC POLICIES THAT WILL COVER & CARRY THEIR DUMB-ASSES WHEN THEY FUCK UP THEMSELVES & WHATEVER BLACKMEN THEY DUPE INTO FUCKING WITH THEM.

Here is the Video & it turns out I was able to explain Myself well enough. These silly-bitches in this video only say the stupid shit they said because Whites have set up laws that WILL ALLOW THEIR STUPIDITY TO WORK, until, AS USUAL, Whites REPEAL THESE ENABLING LAWS WHILE DUMB-BITCHES ARE TOO LATE TO REALIZE THEY CAN NO LONGER THROW THEIR LEGS OPEN FOR ANY OLE TRASH TO RUN UP IN THEM FOR THE LOLZ.

Not gonna lie the shit was seriously disappointing to see HOW BLATANTLY STUPID WE'VE BECOME IN AREAS THAT LITERALLY HAVE DEEP HISTORIES OF WHITES ALWAYS WANTING TO STERILIZE US & CLAIM WE'RE TOO WILD SEXUALLY & UNABLE TO CONTROL OURSELVES.

These Idiots don't see the Ambush WE'RE ALREADY IN. And then they're fuckin trying to ARGUE ABOUT SHIT THAT MAKES ZERO FUCKIN SENSE:



  

No comments:

Post a Comment