Thursday, June 24, 2021

Taurean Reign Reloaded - The Electing Of Klownmala Harris Is The True Ushering In Of The Gynocratic Nation, alongside some of My Own Thoughts....


Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....

So it is 1:13am EST.
My Sleep Schedule is shot to shit, because it has now become SPLIT INTO TWO-HALVES.
And I'm trying to CORRECT THAT.
I get home, I'm dead tired.
I sleep till nearly midnight, then I'm awake till almost 3 or 4 while being UNABLE TO DO COHESIVE WORK FOR WE3.

I then drag My Ass to the Dayjob.
Get whatever I need done for the Day.
Then I'm forced to catch up on sleep wherever I can for whatever small amounts that it is worth.
I then get home & I'm exhausted & restart the cycle again.

SO!?
This morning I'm gonna post some post right quick & then see if I can get back to sleep by 2am EST!
And I'm gonna start with this older video from Taurean Reign where he talks about Cameltoe-Harris gets in as VP along with KNOWN Anti-Black Bigot, Joe Biden, note!?

Black-Americans VOTED FOR BARACK OBAMA WHILE JOE BIDEN WAS HIS VP.
So note.
The Consistent-Pattern.
There is always a pairing of some kind of Anti-Black Bigot & a seemingly "straight-candidate".
Like everything else around here, this is deliberate, and not an accident, OH YEAH!?

On Tuesday I had a debate at the Dayjob with a Coon where I destroyed Him so badly that he left from work early.
On the way home the PREVIOUS day, Monday? 
I also had to steer an Idiot in the Right Direction where it led to another on the spot conversation & debate regarding what We're supposed to do & why, as Black-Americans.

Shout out to the Young Blackman who pointed out that "You actually knew what words to say to disarm that guy & actually make Him stop vaping on the Bus."

Never mind that there is NO SMOKING on the Bus, but thanks to the Fact that:
I'm no Joel Embiid or Ben Simmons or Glenn Doc Rivers.
So I understood that I needed to stop the Village Idiot from Vaping on the Bus, which is not allowed, by the Way.
But it is typical because Black-American Males are not raised with a sense of Purpose, on purpose, by Black-American Parents. 
Thanks to centuries of that leading to Their Sons getting Murdered by Whites.
Again?
I need to Type that.
Because People love to intentionally play stupid when it comes to being honest about where in the Fuck have We picked up such bad & poor habits on so many fronts.
Yet these same pieces of shit will be completely understanding of the Jewish Holocaust.
Japanese-American Internment Camps of WWII.
The Extermination of the Native-American Indian, etc etc.
Long as it is not, Black-Americans.

Mind You?
The Coon had argued that Tuesday that the Vapor-Rider from Monday, could have pulled out a gun & murdered Me.
Yet it was everyone listening that had to REMIND HIM that I had already stated that I never spoke directly to Vapor-Rider and instead spoke aloud to everyone around Me & Youngest-Brother on the cellphone.
ABOUT HOW WE HAVE TOO MANY NIGGAS & NIGGERS, WHO ARE NOT BLACK, BY THE WAY.

That DO RECKLESSLY DUMB-SHIT IN PLACES THEY'VE NO PLACE DOING IT.
THEN BITCH-N-MOAN WHEN THEY GET HEMMED UP BY THE NAZI-COPS FOR CLEARLY ILLEGAL SHIT.

My Point throughout what I was saying was the Fact that I stressed that We don't actually patrol-&-control Our Own Communities the Way We SHOULD.
Because Whites have murdered Us for centuries when We have done so & did so.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, for the Record.
This is actual Fact.
Why would Whites do this?
Because MOST never enslave others & then WANT OR LET THEM BECOME AUTONOMOUS ENOUGH TO START PATROLLING & CONTROLLING THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES WHERE THEY LIVE, because this is literally THE FIRST STEP TO REGAINING THEIR OWN AUTONOMY.

If You can CLEAR THAT FIRST STEP.
Of TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY, then, BY DEFAULT.

EXPOSES WHAT YOU CONTROL.
AND WHAT YOU DON'T.
-_-
Do You understand what I just typed?

Simply by something as simple as "Patrolling Your Community & then CONTROLLING IT"?
You've done two FUNDAMENTAL NECESSITIES of self-governing.
You've established that You're willing TO RISK YOUR OWN SELF TO PATROL.
Which means YOU WON'T JUST ENCOUNTER PEOPLE DOING BAD THINGS.
You will ALSO ENCOUNTER PEOPLE WHO WILL NEED HELP.
So what happens next?

YOU HELP THEM.
O_o?
Now you've done.
You've performed a BASIC TASK THAT BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER INSTEAD OF EITHER TEARING THEM APART OR BEING APATHETIC & SIMPLY LEAVING PEOPLE TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES & GO THROUGH WHATEVER THEY GO THROUGH, ALONE.

It's hard to ROB PEOPLE YOU KNOW.
It's hard TO MURDER PEOPLE YOU KNOW.
It's hard TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO FAIL WHEN YOU GET TO KNOW THEM.

See...?
Very SIMPLE ON THE SURFACE.
But it literally addresses A FUNDAMENTAL NECESSITY IN BUILDING A SOCIETY THAT IS WORTH LIVING IN.
Once You start down this Path?
You then begin to LEARN & KNOW.
What is within Your Ability to Control.
And what is not.

The Rest of how this works, as far as I'm concerned, is self-evident, and so, I won't type anymore on that. Because now it is time to tie all of this into Taurean's video, where...?

The Black-American Female Gynocracy...?
Is built upon False-Power, borrowed from White, given, by Whites, to Our Women.
Green Gorilla has recently been posting videos, which will FOLLOW THIS ONE.
Where he has been exposing.
That the Whitewoman's-Feminist Movement.
Has always & only been about Them, however...?

It is NOT.
Based off of Black-American Women, no, spoiler-alert!

It's actually always been based off of Black-American Men.
Thus the Black-American Female Gynocracy...?

Was always doomed to Fail.
The Question is now, as it has always been:
In whose Favor will its Failure Benefit....?
Here is the Video....





No comments:

Post a Comment