Thursday, July 8, 2021

BGS IBMOR - Hidden Figures: False Baby Daddy Narratives, More Proof that the Black-American Gender War IS A POWER DYNAMIC WAR...!


Good Afternoon from Philadelphia!!!!!

Definitely needed to post this BGS video because He highlights what I have already been finding out & researching since the Hinterlands Apartment when I was in Upper Darby. I'm not going to ruin anything about this video. I'm just going to POST IT & SIMPLY TYPE THAT THIS IS WHY I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN "debating", certain INTERNAL GENDER-BASED ISSUES & ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE.

I already typed THAT MY SISTER IS A BLACK-HISPANIC/LATINO.
-_-
And I had TO STEP IN TO PUT A STOP TO A POTENTIAL BLACK-JEWISH SIBLING THAT MAY HAVE COME ABOUT NEXT!
-_-
I've been hemmed up with health issues the last few days & had to use a personal-day to get myself back in order BUT I'M BACK!
AND HERE'S THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment