Friday, July 16, 2021

So I had to PROVE WHY AMERICAN-POLITICS DOESN'T WORK & ESPECIALLY WHY BLACK-AMERICAN POLITICS IS STRICTLY GRASSROOTS


GOOD AFTERNOON 
FROM HELL-ADELPHI!!!!!!
So throughout the course of this week I have been seeing first hand that much of what is in place regarding domestic-laws?

Was INTENTIONALLY SET UP JUST AS I'VE WARNED.
A series of BLANK-CHECK POLICIES-&-PROCEDURES.
That are meant TO ENTICE WOMEN TO ABSOLUTELY ABUSE THESE POLICIES-&-PROCEDURES.
With the LONG-TERM GOAL of CREATING ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SHOW WHY SUCH THINGS HAD NOT BEEN DONE WHEN EVERYTHING WAS WHITES-ONLY.
I need TO ADD that Joe Biden & James the Nigger-Traitor Clyburn, as well as Cameltoe Harris!?

These 3-Scumbags all fixed their lips TO CLAIM that AMERICA IS NOT INHERENTLY ANTI-BLACK BIGOTED-&-RACIST, which is why I once again inserted the Free, White & 21 video into this post WHERE IT CLEARLY SHOWS OTHERWISE.

Add to this that BLACK-AMERICAN SLAVERY LASTED HOW LONG AGAIN...?
But sure, yeah, America isn't INHERENTLY ANTI-BLACK, just...?
Don't read the History.
Nor study the Laws.
SO!?

I had to point out THROUGHOUT THIS WEEK, to coworkers.
That GOVERNANCE!?
Creating LAWS.
AND POLICIES-&-PROCEDURES...?

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy, THAT'S HARD FUCKIN WORK!
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
To actually BE A POLITICIAN WORTH THEIR SALT...?

It means YOU HAVE TO HONESTLY APPLY YOURSELF TO YOUR JOB & IT IS HARD.
FUCKIN.
WORK!
However...?

Meh.
You look at WHITE-HISTORY?
And YOU QUICKLY FIND THAT ONLY AT SELECT MOMENTS IN CERTAIN PLACES & CERTAIN TIMES...?

That White Officials & Rulers, only under SPECIFIC SITUATIONS & CIRCUMSTANCES, are they EVER.
ACTUALLY GOOD AT GOVERNANCE & RULERSHIP.
Most of the time it is about CONSTANTLY HAVING A 3RD-PARTY, be they INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL, that can be EXPLOITED & REDUCED TO AN UNDERCLASS!
Which can then BECOME THE FOUNDATION FOR WHICH "stability" can be created.

It's a rather DISTURBING PATTERN.
My Point of course was in letting MY OWN PEOPLE KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT SOMETHING WE SHOULD BE FOLLOWING.

Lazy?
Conniving?
LYING POLITICIANS!?

That IS ACCEPTABLE IN WHITE-SOCIETY.
As well as OTHER NON-BLACK SOCIETIES, but!?
THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO ALLOW THAT NOR TOLERATE IT OR STRIVE FOR & EXPECT THAT KIND OF CRAP...!

This Week I had NO PROBLEMS with fielding questions & ACTUALLY ANSWERING THEM where once again it led to "Whu? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!?!?!?"
-_-
Cuz this Dayjob serves a purpose for Me.
I also pointed out that MOST INVOLVED IN POLITICS ARE NOT THERE TO HELP ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES.

All-in-all it was A GREAT WEEK where I was reminded to KEEP GOING DOWN THE PATH I'M ON.
...?
I get what I need to get done, HERE, then...?

I will have the means to deal with...?

"Other matters", in political places....

No comments:

Post a Comment