Sunday, July 25, 2021

TBA 7-24-2021: The Left Wing Turns To The Right


Malcolm X warned repeatedly that Liberal-Leftist Whites were no different than Conservative-Right Wingers, but were/are, ACTUALLY, WORSE.

On the Personal-level I found this out to be true by 9th-Grade high school, particularly when dealing with the former/current, Hippies.

I found White-Hippies to be full of shit & extremely sneaky-liars who I didn't & still don't trust any further than I can throw My Shoes.

Here is TBA's broadcast from last night & he too mentions Malcolm X's warning decades ago, which, ONCE AGAIN, SHOWS WHY WE'RE ON THE BOTTOM. 

Because WE HAVE TOO MUCH INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PREVIOUS BLACKFIRST-GENERATIONS.
WHERE WE DO NOT INCORPORATE THESE BLACK-PEOPLE OF OUR PAST INTO OUR DAILY PRESENT HOUSEHOLDS AS MANDATORY READING, LISTENING, & LEARNING!

This is why WHITES LOVE PUSHING NIGGATRY.
Here is TBA & HE ALSO COVERS WHITE-WOKE-ISM where I already warned that NONE OF THESE WOKE-WHITES ARE OUR FRIENDS &/OR ALLIES. 
Where THESE COWARDLY PIECES OF SHIT ARE ACTUALLY CLOSET ANTI-BLACK BIGOTS:


No comments:

Post a Comment