Friday, July 9, 2021

Green Gorilla BRINGING MORE PROOF OF WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING regarding the Black-American Gender War


Good Afternoon...
...From Philadelphia....

Here is Green Gorilla finding out & highlighting what I had to find out & really sit & THINK ABOUT "How the fuck am I going to Deal with this Bullshit." and I wasn't fuckin happy when I realized that I had it Right when I was in High School & as I've since had to come to terms with the Fact that My Mother & Sister & many of the Females in My Family demonstrated.

They were & are, WELL-AWARE, that They have been given False-Power by Whites. Which allows Them to do shit with utter contempt-&-disregard towards Us as Black-American Men.

Notice I didn't type that the contempt-&-disregard was solely towards Me, meanwhile, as I typed yesterday on the BGS-blogpost;
My sister IS A BLACK-HISPANIC/LATINO.

Which means HER FATHER IS HISPANIC/LATINO.
He is/WAS Puerto Rican, to be precise.
The Irony is that His Ashes sit atop My Sister's fireplace in Her House.
In stark contrast to the shit that My Mother intentionally did to My Black-American Father.

This is part of the reason why she has been "apologizing" so much over the last few years, while doing nothing to FIX ANYTHING.
-_-
And?
You DO KNOW You have not seen Me type about any actual tangible remedies done on her part. Only apologies. Which I find & found...?

Interesting.
She has also admitted that she was fearful of the Fact that even as a child I imposed standards on Her, and let that sink in because it's actually quite true.

My Mother would still be choking on Her Own Vomit & wasting Her Life on Weed if I hadn't decided as a child that Her "Friends" had to go.

And?

My Sister's Father....
I could sit here & get into the Guts of what I've been forced to have to look at, keenly, as something I'd correctly figured out before stepping foot out of high school, but as I've typed before. My Mother knew & understood it as the Threat that it was to Her. That I'd simply go out the Door directly after graduating.

And never return.
Ever.

This video?
By Green Gorilla?
Using information from one of BGS IBMOR's videos.
Which contains information that is READILY AVAILABLE & NEVER TALKED ABOUT WITHIN THE BLACK-AMERICAN COMMUNITY.

This within itself, is another reason why We are on the Bottom.
And it's also another reason why I am working even harder to finish what I started.
I do not care what anyone says, types, thinks, or writes.

The Gender War within Black-America is long overdue, because We should not even have a Gender-Divide in the first place.
Yet another charming gift.
And Legacy.
Of being enslaved.
By Whites.

Yet another lovely mess They intentionally created & then keep covertly cashing-in on & growing it. Until They've now become overt about pandering to Our Women.

Where Our Women today have become addicted to the False-Power & False-Status that Whites have elevated Them to, over Us, as Their Men.
A predictable tactic that I've typed about before.
Where it is common after conquering a region &/or a Race.

You elevate the Women, even as You ass-rape Them.
While You denigrate & destroy the Men.
Green Gorilla will be talking about this in the upcoming video as well & pay close attention to what He highlights where even directly after Overt Black-American Enslavement ended.
Our Women were brazenly bold & recklessly-stupid in Their Behaviors where They refused to listen to what They were being told by the Men of Their Time. Because They knew that Whites were not going to beat Them to death or string Them up in trees & cut off Their Genitals....

Again?
This callousness & disregard stems directly from Whites enslaving Us & then imposing how We could & could not act.

This includes the Fact that Whites FORBID SLAVES FROM GETTING MARRIED.

This alone is already a massive problem that doesn't get enough spotlight on it. Add to this the rearing-&-raising of Black-children was also monitored-&-controlled by Whites!
 
While Fools claim We aren't owed Reparations.
No. 
We, are owed, reparations.
And one way or another....
Here is the Video:





No comments:

Post a Comment