Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Good Morning from Philadelphia....


So I'm home today because L&I, FINALLY DECIDED that perhaps Me not having HEAT, is a bad thing!
Mind You, My Heat Problem has been fixed, but I have one other issue that needs to be addressed so in order for Them to inspect I have to be here, and so!?

Here I am.

Yesterday, which is why there was no post, I DID NOT GO TO SLEEP AT ALL.
Meaning I went from 7pm SUNDAY, THROUGH THE ENTIRETY OF YESTERDAY WITH NO FUCKIN SLEEP, which is NOT A GOOD IDEA AT MY AGE. But I made it IN TO THE DAYJOB, DID MY JOB, then got the Call from L&I who actually, FINALLY SHOWED UP, yesterday while I was at the Dayjob.

This is THEE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, that this City-Department has EVER DONE WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO WHENEVER I'VE EVER FILED A COMPLAINT. So this is a FIRST.

And that's that for that for now.
I'ma have myself some hot-tea.
I'm actually still tired.
And the Inspector won't be here till 11am EST, so I may just get a few more hours of sleep, EITHER WAY, good morning from Philadelphia....


No comments:

Post a Comment