Wednesday, December 7, 2022

I am Courtney Michelle - Kamala Harris Connection with Balenciaga #ellaemhoff


Here We see Kamala Harris & Her Husband Doug Emhoff.
Doug Emhoff is a White-Jewishman where this is relevant thanks to White-Jews deciding that Kyrie Irving needed to be brought in for some abuse, because he tweeted about a movie that Amazon had zero problems with making money off of. Never mind that Their Top Exec is also a White-Jewishman himself & has recently said flat out that Hebrews to Negroes will NOT be removed from Amazon.

So now?

You'd think that as the Vice President of Nazi-America, I mean, the American-Empire, I mean, the Free & Democratic Non-Slave Holding, Non Red-People Exterminating, Non-Putting Powdered-cement into the powdered cereal of Cuban-children in order to discredit Fidel Castro, role-model & inspiration TO ADOLF HITLER & HIS NAZI-GERMAN 3RD-REICH ON HOW TO GET RID & CONTROL UNWANTED RACIAL-POPULATION, I MEAN, LAND OF THE BRAVE WHERE ENSLAVED BLACK-AMERICAN WOMEN & MEN WERE RAPED FOR 250-YEARS & LEGALLY SOLD & HELD AS PROPERTY OF WHITES, I MEAN!?!?!
-_-

I've made My Point.

Now...?

You'd think that Kamala Harris.
With Her Current Position of Milpol-power.
Alongside Her Husband, as a White-Jewishman.
Would do all the Due Diligence of MAKING SURE TO KEEP THEIR OWN NOSES CLEAN & THAT OF THEIR WHITE-FAMILY.

And yes I typed that on purpose & those of You who have been paying attention already know WHY I just typed that They are indeed, A WHITE, FAMILY.
Now?

You'd think They would KNOW, or at least, CARE.
To NOT GET OR STAY INVOLVED, with people or places, that could cause PROBLEMS, should a spotlight GET SHINED ON THOSE PEOPLE, and/or, PLACES, welp...!?

No.

Because here is Courtney Michelle, highlighting once again why I KEEP.
TYPING.
KEEP.
SAYING.
TO MY PEOPLE:
Yo?
Stop following behind White-People so closely.

They live-&-die by "Do as I say, not as I do" while They DO, horrific shit, to anybody dumb enough to hold fuckin still long enough.

Here is the Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment