Thursday, December 29, 2022

TD Hip Hop Media - Kamala Harris Lies About Celebrating Kwanzaa AGAIN... This Time With Her Husband


Tell Me again how it is OKAY, to NOT CARE WHENEVER A WOMAN LITERALLY FUCKS-&-SUCKS HER WAY FROM ONE POSITION OF POWER-&-RESPONSIBILITY, to another.

We already know that a Man who HAS EVERYTHING HANDED TO HIM IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED, NOR, RESPECTED!

And I type that for any dumb-fuck who wants to pretend like there is NO LIKE-MINDED STANDARD FOR MALES, as what I just typed in regard to Females. Where I also add that I have told You before, when I was growing up!?

The MALE-EQUIVALENT TO A FEMALE-WHORE, WAS A GIGALO.
Whites, AS USUAL, PHASED THE WORD OUT, meanwhile, ahem, EXHIBIT-A:
Ahem, for the Slow-N-Stupid, THIS IS FROM 1959, HAHAHAHAHAH! Proving My Point!
As Black-PEOPLE, stop acting like We can't DO OUR DUE DILIGENCE IN RESEARCHING ACTUAL-FACTUAL HISTORY, historu, AND SEEING WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IN THE PAST!?!?!?

To THEN ANTICIPATE THEIR MOVES IN THE FUTURE, while also using said info TO SPOT WHAT THEY ARE DOING PRESENT-DAY, and then, acting accordingly.

Here is TDH:


No comments:

Post a Comment