Wednesday, November 22, 2017

I'm HOME!

Good Evening FROM FREEZIN COLD AND I LOVE IT!
PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!!
Spent My Time JUST NOW on the Walk back to the New Apartment. Talking with Youngest Brother about the Fact that a MASSIVE REASON why Our People Here in America were driven OUT OF BUSINESS was so that We could not pose a threat to future generations of White-Americans, economy-wise.

So We were simply talking about the Fact that Whites and Their Forms of Business make for easy competition TO ELIMINATE due to the Fact that MONEY AND PROFIT OFTEN OVERWHELM QUALITY OF PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!

But since We as Black-Americans ARE FINALLY getting back to owning Our Own Businesses again and GETTING INTO PRODUCTION, then We're woefully behind!

We talked BRIEFLY about the whole Zimbabwe/Mugabe Situation but didn't dwell on it. Instead We looked more at THE CONSEQUENCES We have to Face as Blacks EVERYWHERE but particularly Here. Where We were pushed OUT OF SELF-SUFFICIENCY BY WHITES ON PURPOSE! And as such We are now TOO DEPENDENT UPON THEM FOR EVERYTHING, which was THEIR REAL PURPOSE OF DOING THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So We talked about that and now I've finally gotten through the Door.
LOTTA STUFF TO POST FOR WILLIAMS WORKS!
However!?

I'm Dead Tired.
No Bullshit, SO!?
I'm gonna GET SOME SLEEP FIRST!
And yes, I AM WORKING TOMORROW!
But I'm gonna GET SOME SLEEP.
Then GET UP AND GET WILLIAMS WORKS WORK!
Done.

I'll be back after I get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment