Tuesday, November 21, 2017

It's Been Awhile....

Good Evening.
From PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

So now I'm back! Had to take care of some Family-business as well as chase down and destroy some Nigger-Traitors who thought They'd escaped from Me just last month!
I've been watching all the bullshit going on regarding supposed Black American Men having a patriarchy. And the continuous bullshit regarding Blackmen-Swirling and the attempt by Nigger-bitches to intentionally throw Black American Men under the bus in order to cover for all the ALREADY WELL-KNOWN SHIT COMING OUT ABOUT WHITEMEN!

I've always loved how the moment that White American Men are exposed for Their Behavior, Here Comes THE BEDWENCH-BITCHES AND GAY BLACKS TO TRY TO DEFLECT AND PROTECT WHITE AMERICAN MEN!

Part of the Reason why I was gone was because I have been out here in the REAL WORLD!
LAYING WASTE TO THESE TYPES OF VILE DISGRAES TO OUR RACE!
In the mean time I have been publicly putting My Support behind AN END TO BLACK AMERICAN MATRIARCHY!
AND ACCEPTING NO FUCKIN EXCUSES!

I have been PUSHING Black American Men to STOP THE EXCUSE MAKING AND BULLSHIT AND GET BACK TO RESTORING ORDER WITHIN OUR OWN RANKS!
And it has made a number of Black American Women UNCOMFORTABLE!

And to Them I said "Be uncomfortable ALL YOU WISH! Your Ideologies, Your Beliefs!? They are those of Whites and We ARE NOT WHITE PEOPLE! We have NOT BEEN ABLE TO DEFINE AND CONTROL HOW OUR SOCIETY HAS DEVELOPED BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS INTERFERRED AND HAD DIRECT CONTROL OVER OURS! But You have made it clear You are EVERYTHING ELSE FIRST! And a Blackwoman whenever You get around to it! You do NOT STAND WITH US. You stand AGAINST US! SO WE HAVE NOTHING MORE TO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE WE ARE ENEMIES!"

And it is AMAZING how people react when THEY UNDERSTAND that We Aren't Enemies because of some SILLY-ASS DIFFERENCE OF OPINION!
We are ENEMIES BECAUSE YOU WILLFULLY SEEK TO PUT YOURSELF ABOVE THE WELFARE OF ALL OF US TO PUSH SOME SILLY AGENDA THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US OR OUR RETURN TO POWER!
Once I got THAT out of THE WAY...?

I then proceeded to GET BACK TO THE BUSINESS OF BUILDING UP MY BUSINESS!
New Apartment, CHECK!
New Dayjob/s, IN THE WORKS!
MORE INVESTORS!?
IN THE WORKS!
BETTER EQUIPMENT FOR WILLIAMS WORKS, CHECK!
NEW WEBHOST, IN THE WORKS!!!!!
INCREASE IN WILLIAMS WORKS PROFITS, IN THE WORKS!

I got My Hands on A NEW SCANNER/PRINTER/COPIER/FAX MACHINE ON SATURDAY!
Shout out to Middle Brother for Riding with Me.
Shout out to My Mother who provided transportation to save Me some money!
She's also been trying to get Me to slow down and give Myself some credit for how quickly I'm progressing and I told Her "My Son is not with Me. I have NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF! I still have MUCH WORK TO DO. And I'm going to keep on climbing AND GET IT DONE!" and speaking of My Son...?

Another Reason why I DISAPPEARED.
Centers Around Him....

So with that TYPED!?
Time to GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!








No comments:

Post a Comment