Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Time to HEAD OUT!!!!!

Good Morning FROM RAINY PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

I need to QUICKLY POINT OUT that Cynthia G's channels are OVERRUN with Whites PRETENDING TO BE BLACKS. No Time for Me to give too many details, however!? All the Typical Signs are There. 

Ridiculous Amounts of TYPED BROKEN ENGLISH.
Intentional Firestarting and Gaslighting with Ridiculous Amounts of INTENTIONAL IGNORANCE. And I especially saw it in the one comment thread that I replied to Cynthia G in where the White Infiltrators are disguising Themselves as "Disgruntled Hoodrats" complete with all the trimmings of Ignorant Stupidity that THESE TYPES OF WHITES LIKE.

To be honest, I expected NO LESS.
Lemme go on ahead and GET OUT OF HERE!
I shall Return in 8+ Hours!
Good Morning Stacey, since You're Here, Good Morning.

HAVE A GREAT ONE EVERYBODY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment