Saturday, November 4, 2017

Okay, WHY NO POST TILL NOW...!?

Good Evening from GODDAMN I'M TIRED, Philadelphia!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I've taken a test today that I May or May Not have passed.
If I PASSED IT...!?
^_^!!!!!!
If I didn't...?
-_-
BUT!?

I did the best that I could for having been OUTSIDE OF THAT LINE OF WORK FOR DECADES, SO!? I know I got the last 30-questions RIGHT!
And that's out of 88-questions!

Bottom line is that IF I LAND THIS JOB, then all the things STOLEN by the Slum-Lady and Company can LITERALLY BE REPLACED BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT! And yes, IT IS THAT BIG OF A JUMP IN PAY!

With that said, I still have OTHER OPPORTUNITIES THAT HAVE YET TO GET BACK TO ME, so I'm NOT DONE YET FANS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Also I've been working My Ass off on My New DEVIANT ART PAGE FOR WILLIAMS WORKS EBOOKS!!!!!

So I'm LOOKIN TO KICK IT UP EVEN MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment