Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Just Back! I'm Going TO BED!

Just got back through the door.
As Usual, lot to type about and quite frankly I'm under the weather.
My Mother just finished talking to me for A FEW HOURS were She pointed out that I have made MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS ON ALL FRONTS and She's starting to get concerned that I'm stressing Myself out from PUSHING TOO HARD.

One of My Psychology Teachers also stated that He thinks I'm suffering from finally being OUT OF the Slum House and that Room for Rent where My Body is experiencing literal bouts of exhaustion. Because I'd spent nearly 2-years in a very dangerous and toxic environment.

Bottom line is I'm going to bed.
I have Williams Works Posts.
I have Videos to Post.
But I already know that once I start posting then I'm not gonna stop till EVERYTHING IS POSTED AND THEN IT'LL BE 1AM EST AND I'LL BE IN TROUBLE!
-_-

So I'm going to BED!
Got OT coming up, MORE DAYJOB REVIEWS COMING UP!
REPLACEMENT OF THE SCANNER-PRINTER WILL TAKE PLACE FRIDAY SO NEW ARTWORK COMING UP!
See, that's it, I'M GOING TO BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment