Tuesday, December 26, 2017

An Obstacle in the Way of My Quest For Power


Good Evening from Philadelphia
Another thing that has definitely been tossed in My Face today is the Fact that a Blackman honestly striving and seeking power, is seriously frowned upon and heavily challenged as well.
This was another thing that went hand-in-hand with the sheer stupidity of random idiots and oafs getting pissed at Me today.
Because I wouldn't take the Bait of Their Disrespect.

I have an Ego.
I have Pride.
Dignity.
Self-Respect.
And Self-Esteem.

But these things do not override the Fact that fools intentionally try to tempt and entice and anger Me.
With petty-disrespect.
PETTY.
Contemptuous behavior towards Me, without justification.
Which is a huge problem.

But shit gets outta hand in a hurry when whomever is attempted to heap some petty-bait for bullshit on Me. And They figure out that I'm not only not gonna jump simply because of Their Stupidity. But also because I understand that They can Think whatever They WANT OR WISH TO THINK OF ME.
But at the End of the Day MY ACTIONS AND WHAT I THINK OF MYSELF IS WHAT IS GOING TO DETERMINE MY SUCCESS OR FAILURE.
Even if that Means I have to GO THE LONG WAY, like what You are Witnessing right now.

It's at this point that the person says either INDIRECTLY OR DIRECTLY "Who do You THINK YOU ARE!?"
And I always reply INDIRECTLY OR DIRECTLY "A Blackman who isn't going to fall for Your Bullshit. And IS NOT HERE FOR YOUR APPROVAL."

I'm here FOR A SPECIFIC REASON.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
And this bullshit right here, is not one of those reasons.
And now You are putting Me in a position where I HAVE TO DECIDE HOW I AM GOING TO DEAL WITH YOU.
And Deal with You, I MUST.
Because as I typed in the previous post, PEOPLE.

PEOPLE BELIEVE that DISRESPECTING BLACK AMERICAN MEN AND BLACKMEN IN PARTICULAR, is cool and cute and funny and FUN!
And that means that once the Village Idiot.
Town Tramp.
Bastards of the Block!
And the Rest of the TRASH!
Starts Their Shit...!?

You really have to be prepared for the Fact that shit could HONESTLY GET WAY OUTTA HAND IN A HURRY.
Especially when They figure out THAT YOU'RE NOT THERE FOR GAMES.
It really just goes to a whole nother level when They find out that You're Not There FOR GAMES.
You're There FOR BUSINESS.
You're There FOR WORK!
Not for FUCKIN AROUND AND PUTTING UP WITH THEIR CONTEMPTUOUS ATTITUDE AND SNIDE-SNAPPIN, MOUTH!

But it gets extra special when They see, realize, or understand.
That You're there, FOR POWER.
Then it gets fun.
And again, only in a sick and twisted way.

Today?
Some people realized "Oh You real serious about Your Business, huh?!"
And I told Them "I'm still not doing ENOUGH."
And then They just GOT UPSET because They Themselves, have given up.
And have had to ACCEPT that THEY MUST LIVE OFF OF WHATEVER SOMEONE ELSE DECIDES TO GIVE THEM OR ALLOW THEM TO HAVE.

Me on the other hand?
I'm cleaning up My Credit.
I'm continuing to look over new equipment and My Current Finances.
I have Opportunities Lingering and Lurking just in front of Me.
But They're NOT.
IMMEDIATE.

I've pitched a GREAT IDEA to Others and They've come back and said "HOLY SHIT THIS WILL ACTUALLY WORK!!!!!!"

Yes it will gentlemen.
Yes it will.
Now?
We gotta pony up the MONEY FOR EQUIPMENT.
We gotta find TIME for Us to all be able to GET ON THE SAME PAGE.
Power isn't something that GETS GIVEN EASILY!
Especially when You are a part of a CONQUERED AND OVERLY MONITORED GROUP!

However, I'm not a rookie at this.
And fools trying to tempt Me with bullshit, because OTHER BLACK AMERICAN MEN PUT UP WITH BULLSHIT, well...?

That's THEIR CHOICE, however!?
My Ego and Pride aren't weak and whimsical.
Some shit said and done to entice Me to anger and violence?

Keep playing with Me.
Keep poking at Me.
I have a VERY LONG MEMORY.
And I'm not from the MLK Fake-Black Way of Forgive My Enemy and Idiots who Fucked with Me and Fucked Me Over, no.

Keep right on with Your Bullshit.
Go on ahead and think I FORGOT ABOUT YOU and WHAT YOU DID.
Hope for that.
PRAY FOR THAT.
Because best believe You are ON THE LIST.
And I AM ANGRY WITH MYSELF.
For LETTING GO OF THE FACT THAT I USED TO BE ABLE TO IMMEDIATELY DEAL WITH IDIOTS AND ASSHOLES WHO NEEDED TO BE DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY FOR THEIR TRANSGRESSONS.

So I'm gonna keep climbing.
But best believe as soon as I reach MY SHIP that is sitting at the top of these fuckin mountains.
I'ma fly the fuck back down this bitch AND WIPE YOU THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment