Tuesday, December 26, 2017

JUST GOT BACK IN THE DOOR!!!!!

The one thing about working holidays is the travel time when You're using public transit!
I got off work at 10pm.
Had to huff-it, WALK IT from the dayjob back to the subway.
Then I forgot that the Eagles had a Monday Night Football Game tonight.
I was too busy thinking about how I'd finally gotten comfortable typing for the Priest-13 storyline and then IT WAS ALMOST 10PM EST AND TIME TO GO HOME!!!!!

So I get into the station and its standing room only.
Train finally shows at 10:53pm EST.
Train then BREAKS DOWN OR SOMETHING WHILE WE'RE HEADED ON OUR WAY!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
>_<
So now We're all standing on the platform waiting.
I'm thinking about whether anything is open or not.
Then I said to Myself, I'm going the fuck back home.
I've got another 2pm - 10pm tomorrow then BACK TO NORMAL HOURS.
Last thing I need nor want is to GET ACCUSTOMED to 2nd-shift hours when I'm 1st-shift.

Next subway finally shows up AND HERE I AM.
So with THAT TYPED.
I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment