Thursday, December 28, 2017

Ice Cold Winter Reflections from This Morning

Good Evening from Philadelphia
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!??!?!
I get up this morning and get out to get to the dayjob and of course it is freezing cold.
Which is NORMAL for Philadelphia WINTER WEATHER.
I really had a chance to just think and reflect on the Fact that I have survived homelessness in the past, TWICE.
Where one of those times I was homeless IN WEATHER LIKE THIS.
Freezing cold.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd?

I need to add that I was homeless BECAUSE I ACTUALLTY STUCK TO WHAT WAS RIGHT AND MY OWN PRINCIPLES AND BELIEFS.
And that is IMPORTANT.
I wasn't homeless because of bullshitting on My Part.
I was homeless because I actually STUCK WITH My Principles and WHAT WAS HONESTLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO, so.
I'll DEFINITELY get into those two situations another time.

But during those two times guess what I DIDN'T DO?
I DID NOT PAN-HANDLE.
I DID NOT BEG STRANGERS FOR MONEY.
AND I WAS NOT RIDING THE SUBWAY LINES PUTTING ON STREET SHOWS FOR SIDE CHANGE, no.

I get in this morning and I was really reminded of the Fact that for all the talk about get an education it is a bunch of bullshit. You have to get a degree in something that is USEFUL and/or in something THAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT, otherwise...!?

You've wasted Your Time.
You've wasted Your Money.
Getting a HVAC-certification.
Getting IT-Certified.
Being a LICENSED Carpenter.
Plumber.
Welder.
Etc!
Is far more valuable and capable of keeping and putting food on the table PARTICULARLY AS A MAN.
It is something I'm definitely going to talk with My Son about....


No comments:

Post a Comment