Tuesday, December 26, 2017

My Self-Control Really Pisses People Off

Good Evening from Philadelphia
So I've gotten off from work and I'm back up in the apartment now.
It's been blistering cold, which is actually normal for Philadelphia-weather at this time of the year.
 Today however...?
Has really shown Me that My Initial Thoughts when I was a teenager and especially as a Young Blackman, were beyond, absolutely correct!
A lot of people honestly do think it is great that Black American Men don't have any actual power.
And They attempt to pick-fights and start-shit, unnecessarily so.
And then look crazy when They encounter a Black American Man who isn't going to follow the preplanned stereotyped-script.
In the last 24-hours I've essentially been reminded that as a Black American Man I have to have My Ducks in a Row and I've got to be prepared for the Fact that I get ONE SHOT.
AND ONE SHOT ONLY.

The Irony is that My Father told Me this FACT when I was 12 or 13 and My Mother IMMEDIATELY ATTEMPTED TO TEAR IT DOWN and tell me "Oh that's not true! It's not really LIKE. THAT! How could You say that to Him!?" etc-etc.

But when the actual gravity of Our Situation is examined and then actually acknowledged and then ACCEPTED!?
Today I saw?
A Black American Man who ACCEPTS THIS IS THE CASE.
Then WORKS TO CHANGE HIMSELF, FIRST.
So that HE CAN END THIS FACT FOR HIMSELF AND GAIN THE BREATHING ROOM TO BE ABLE TO HELP OTHERS, well...!?

That's tantamount to TREASON AND DECLARING WAR!
Damn near on ANYBODY.
And EVERYBODY.
Working to obtain Power and Stability as a Black American Man, really does scare the shit out of a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of PEOPLE!!!!!!

I had random Black People, waiting for Me to explode because of Their Bullshit.
AND OF COURSE I had random White People ALWAYS ON HOT STANDBY TO START SHIT.
And coming at Me with some seriously fucked up sideways shit!
The Constant Attempts to try to get Me to FLY OFF THE HANDLE or ACT WILD AND CRAZY!?

That shit was annoying.
And insulting.
But it was definitely...!?

CLARIFYING.
Because as I was going through the day, I honestly just...?

Observed how people were FULLY AWARE that They were INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO PROVOKE A REACTION FROM ME, and it was all about trying to provoke A VIOLENT AND NEGATIVE REACTION.
Every fuckin time.

After awhile I actually laughed in one person's face.
Because by the time They'd started Their Shit, I'd already put up with 4 other RANDOM ASSHOLES.
Trying to push My Buttons prior to Them.

The Stress Level is what I was REALLY PAYING ATTENTION TO and I've always known that part of the reason why We die from heart problems and eat unhealthy and all of that is because We're under constant assault from too many sides. For some of the most asinine reasons. With too much of it being assholery simply for the sake of assholery and starting some shit just to start shit.
And the dagger-stares and side-eyes are almost comical whenever We DON'T RESPOND.
However it is this kind of bullshit that has many of Us walking around here snapping and freaking out.

I've typed it before and I'll type it again.
Fuck Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Fuck Nelson Mandela.
And fuck Bishop Desmond Tutu.

And note I highlight these Blackmen.
But there were PLENTY OF BLACKWOMEN who have and who did, come to Us as previous Black Americans and Blacks Globally.
Talking this Integrationist, Tree-Hugging, Bootlicking, COWARDLY CRAP!

Where We get and GOT.
No fuckin closure AS A RACE, where MASSIVE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY HAVE BEEN AND STILL ARE BEING PERPETRATED AGAINST US.
I'm watching fools yap about slavery in Libya, fuck have You been at?
Slavery in ARAB North Africa HAS BEEN ONGOING ASSHOLES.
Fuck have You BEEN AT?

Today I had people talking slick and trying to provoke and incite Me to act wild and whatever and I was like "No. I cannot and I will not help You with whatever crazed reaction You Expect from Me, but? My Life is worth More Than That and My Self-Respect and Self-Expectation of being ORDERLY AND DISCIPLINED. Is worth More Than That too!"

There is a time and a place for everything.
But it has been made clear to Me again today.
That as a Black American Man My JOB is to CREATE FINANCIAL MEANS FOR MYSELF THAT IS NOT TIED TO NON-BLACKS.
And I am to then BUILD MEANS OF COMMERCE AND TRADE AND BANKING SO THAT I CAN THEN HIRE AND EMPLOY MORE BLACKMEN AND GET THEM INTO BEING PRODUCTIVE AND EARNING INCOME LEGITIMATELY.

Once the Men are put TO PRODUCTIVE USE AND WORK.
Then that will allow for the Women to have the means TO DO THEIR WORK AS WOMEN.
But I've seen a WILLFUL ATTEMPT TO THWART THIS FACT, because, again, as I've typed before.

We have TOO MANY PROFITEERS and Nigger-Traitors who LIVE OFF OF THIS ANARCHY AND DESTABILIZATION AND LACK OF CENTRALIZED BLACK POWER AND ORGANIZATION HERE IN NAZI-AMERICA.
It has to End.
And it Will.
But even as I'm climbing these mountains and making My Way back Up.
I've really paid attention to the number of people who honestly are feasting on the flesh of Black American Men due to Our Collective Disarray and Powerlessness.

And I'm not staying in THIS kind of position.
And people are working hard to TRY TO STOP ME.
On Purpose.
And it is hilarious.

But only in a sick and twisted way.

No comments:

Post a Comment