Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I Have Returned Home....

Good Evening....
From Philadelphia.....

It's been too long since I honestly did a blogpost Myself.
Clearly, things have been busy, which they have.
I've a lot of work to do, as USUAL.
And things continue to progress POSITIVELY.
Positively enough to such a point that people now say to Me, from time to time, that I am pushing too hard.

And to Them I have said.....

Shut up.
I've much work to do and time is NOT MY FRIEND.
Next month My Son will be 17 years old by the end of January 31st 2018.
And NEITHER OF US will know what the other looks like.

My Own Birthday will be this Friday.
And while I have accomplished getting a new place and expanding Williams Works.
AND I HAVE BEEN MAKING SOME MONEY.

It still isn't enough.
Again, I have GREAT NEWS that I cannot type about yet.
YET.

But I am backlogged on artwork.
I've gotten 4 more pages done for the Priest-13 storyline.
I need to find an EDITOR.
And I need to type a FAQ-page for Williams Works concerning My Webshop.
Which I will do THIS WEEKEND.

I also need to get NEW ARTWORK UP FOR SALE on the Webshop.
But lemme stop FOR NOW.
Because My Dinner is getting cold.
I'll be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment