Friday, December 29, 2017

You Cannot Say Only Blackmen NEED TO BE "ON CODE"

After what happened TODAY and just OVER THE LAST 4-MONTHS!? I've had TOO MANY BLACKMEN looking at Me with Disgust but having to ADMIT!
 "Fuck does Cynthia G mean that ONLY BLACKMEN HAVE TO BE ON CODE AND BLACKWOMEN DON'T HAVE TO BE!?!?!?!"

My Response;
Those of Us as Black People and PARTICULARLY AS BLACKMEN, who have been DOING OUR JOBS AND HANDLING OUR RESPONSIBILITIES. Are NOT going to be fooled by those who are only in Our Face now because of SOME REASON OTHER THAN what They are saying or claiming.

I'm not gonna argue with anybody who I know hasn't put in the work and risked Their Life. Doing what You're supposed to do as a Black Person WILL COST YOU YOUR JOB.
YOUR FRIENDS.
YOUR FAMILY.
YOUR HEALTH.
And Ultimately?

Your Life.
This is the Price We Must Pay for SHITTY Black Policies put forward by Nigger-Traitors. Simple as that. I've had people question Me for My Situation with My Son until I LET THEM SEE THE COURT DOCUMENTS AND PRINT OUTS and then all of a sudden THEIR TUNE CHANGES.
Shocking, I know.

Shit IS NEVER CUT-N-DRY FOR US.
It is NEVER just DO THE RIGHT THING TELL THE TRUTH AND YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT, HA!

Your Ducks Must be in a Row.
They have to have LITTLE BLACK FEATHERS or else YOU FAILED.
The Ducks MUST WADDLE A CERTAIN WAY.
They CANNOT SCATTER FOR ANY REASON.
Etc-etc-etc, but all of THIS is based off of the Fact that WHITES are the ones MAKING RULINGS AND PASSING JUDGMENTS, amazing how that works out, right.

They also make sure TO HIRE NIGGER-TRAITORS, COONS, AND SLAVES!
So They can then say "SEE!?!?!? HE'S BLACK! SHE'S BLACK! NOT OUR FAULT!"
Till You get Their Job Application that got the slave hired and LO-N-BEHOLD IT'S THE VERY SAME WHITE PERSON WHO JUST TOLD YOU THERE WAS NO ANTI-BLACK BIGOTRY GOING ON HERE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!
And Yes, I Laughed at the Ludicrousness!

Either Way, if I have to be the Only One On Code then don't come crying when I then HAVE ALL THE POWER AND YOU'RE LEFT WITH NOTHING! I've stopped a number of Blackwomen in Their Tracks when I've laid out IN DETAIL what this kind of LOPSIDED STUPIDITY CAUSES FOR WOMEN!

Then They weren't so gung-ho anymore to agree with Cynthia G.
Cynthia G is frustrated, fine whatever. But when You start trying to say Blackmen need to get this done get that done and it's all Our Fault, YO!?

I'm not gonna DEBATE WITH YOU.
Because all that matters to ME IS;
I gotta do ALL THE WORK AND I GET ALL THE BLAME THEN WHEN I FIX THIS PROBLEM, THESE PROBLEMS!?!?!?
THEN I GET ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE CREDIT!
And...?


All the Power....

No comments:

Post a Comment