Saturday, June 23, 2018

An Invitation... To Hell....

What is it...?
That You are looking for From Me...?

What kind of...?
Reaction.

Are You trying to Get.
From Me.

I guess when One grows up.
As an Entitled.
Bullshitter.
Then...?

You really don't.
Take Life.
Or the People in It.
...?
Seriously.

Now?
This post appears to be cryptic.
But as You know.
It is not.

I am focusing on Williams Works Ebooks.
I am dedicated.
To getting My Son back.
Why?

Interfere in My Life.
....
And I'll tell You why, because You think You can.
Fine.
Because You Think.
You Can.

Do You Really Believe.
You are the first fool to believe that...?
And mind You Dear Reader, that is fine.
It is FINE.
That this person has decided.
To do what They've done.

Again, as I have stated from Day-1 of creating this blog.
This is a place.
That I created in order to be able to simply get the Nonsense. 
Off My Chest and Off My Shoulders and Out of My Heart, in a constructive way.

My Life-Energies are being spent on Constructive.
Positive.
Matters.
And Yet...?

Fools wish to try to Foil Me.
Stupid People.
Wish to Try to Disrupt and Destroy and Demean Me.
Because I won't entertain Them.

It is stupid.
But?
.....
So are They....

No comments:

Post a Comment