Sunday, June 10, 2018

Time to Call it a Night...!

Long Day ahead starting at 5am EST.
So I'm calling it a night.
As Usual with Me.
I have not posted these Reactions for no reason.
I have intentionally AVOIDED TALKING ABOUT this song.
On Purpose.
So that the Hype could cool down.
But I do want to point out that once again.

REALITY!

Backs up Why I Am.
The Way that I Am.
People who needed or wanted Me to change Myself for Their Own Delusional sakes.

Are exactly who Childish Gambino created the Video for This is America about in the first place.
People who want Me to be dancing and cooning alongside Them while shit all around Us is going to Hell in a HANDBASKET!

I fell for that silly shit once with My Ex-Wife.
Never again.
And while I appreciate the attention, I've made it clear to certain ladies that My Work is not done on the financial-stability side of My Life.
I also made that mistake too.
Trying to have a relationship while knowing My Finances were shot to shit due to My Previous Stupidity with My Ex-Wife.

Work needs to get done.
It will get done.
Anyone and anything that does not.
Fit into that?
I am too close to My Son now to let anything derail Me.
I literally have post on My Laptop that WILL NOT BE POSTING.
Because I understand now that PRESSING FORWARD ON PAYING FRONTS!

Is more important right now.
My Time.
Has become PRECIOUSLY SCARCE.
So even topics I wish to talk about.
Cannot truly be covered if They have no chance for Me to push Them ALL THE WAY AROUND.
Time for Me to get some much needed sleep!
And get into the new work week!


No comments:

Post a Comment