Saturday, June 9, 2018

Talking with Youngest Brother RIGHT NOW!

Just TODAY.
ALONE!
Packed with fuckin EXPERIENCE AND INFORMATION WHERE!?
I had to ONCE AGAIN POINT OUT that THIS IS WHY.
I do NOT DO YOUTUBE-VIDS.

I simply don't have the time to get flagged down by fuck-up's and bullshitters and of course White-Power-Supremacist and Their Slaves.
I will be posting ON-&-OFF STARTING NOW.
But I'm gonna say this much.

Youngest-Brother and I were talking in this Black-African-American Woman's Uber on OUR Way back here!
The Conversation was about the Fact that We as Black-American Men have to begin aggressively seizing control of EVERYTHING AROUND US.

She was clearly uncomfortable with this and She CONTINUOUSLY ATTEMPTED TO DERAIL OUR CONVERSATION WITH DISTRACTIONS.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA!
.....
>_<
We are talking now so I'm gonna stop typing FOR THE MOMENT.


No comments:

Post a Comment