Thursday, June 28, 2018

It's Normal for You BUT NEW FOR ME!

Good Morning from Philadelphia...!
Lemme get RIGHT IN TO IT!!!!!
I'm sure for SOME OF YOU, You're Like "Fuck is this guy going on about and getting excited about...!?"
 
Well?
It stems from the Fact that I've always known and My Grandfather proved to Me that One SHOULD EARN things like Smartphones and more advanced-sophisticated items that exceed pre-existing/modern-day items!

Because by earning it You Value It More.
And lemme be crystal-clear that I know this appears to be something that is already known, but!?
The Reality is, it is KNOWN.
It really is.
Known, but?

It isn't Appreciated.
I see it all too often with Children having the Latest Smartphones and Such!?
But never having earned Them.
Thus?

They never appreciate gaining something that They had to work Their Way Up To and Earn.
To be able to type to You All right-now!?

It's huge.
Never mind that I had no idea what the hell I was paying for. I just went on ahead and just did it. And I've since found out that this smartphone is the very latest phone, which I had no idea of, which of course is fuckin horrible, BUT STILL!?!?!?

I simply needed something that would allow for Me to be able to do what I am doing now. And do it well.
Now?
I can finally catch up on MORE WORK!!!!!
So LEMME GET TO IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment