Friday, June 8, 2018

Working Off of 30-minutes of Sleep

Just posting this right quick BECAUSE I HAVE A MASSIVE BACKLOG OF THINGS THAT NEED TO GET DONE AND WILL GET DONE THIS WEEKEND!

It's been a LONG DAY.
I'm not COHERENT ENOUGH to do any real typing.
Lemme get some sleep.
Come back and get some posting done tomorrow.

It has been a LONG.
Day.
Nothing BAD.
Just a LOT HAS HAPPENED where I was shown to MY FACE.
That I know what the Fuck I'm talking about and doing.

And a NUMBER OF PEOPLE TODAY.
Had to stand before Me and BE HONEST.
And Admit "I thought You were bullshittin and just talkin shit and not handling Your Responsibilities with Your Son, but...? Now...? Yeah. I get it now. I GOT IT. Now. And thanks for being honest and open because if You hadn't? I'da been fucked over BIG TIME!"

It is NOT.
EASY.
Having to PICK MY WAY through shit that I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO, but!?
That is the Way that things are.

For now....

No comments:

Post a Comment