Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Now...!? Release Your Anger....

Good Evening...
From Philadelphia....

I've been home for a bit.
Continuing to develop and work on a new regiment that I've created for Myself.
I finished My Planks and Stretches.
Never mind I have NOT BEEN POSTING that I have been working out and stretching in the Mornings....
^_^
I've slowly but surely also been changing around My Diet too.
I'm still guilty of pepperoni pizza infractions!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
So lemme not get ahead of Myself too Much.

Because I'm not going to say that My Primary Concern is how long will My Body hold up before something breaks down or fucks up.
And that's the FUN PART.

Which is why I can go on ahead and simply laugh or smile at certain shit that I see some Black People say.
Because it allows for Me to see that They haven't actually done the things They are claiming.
Note?

I've been quietly paying attention to Cynthia G's ever-dwindling view counts.
If there is one thing that is still ever so critical and ever so crucial...?
It is Timing.
Bad Timing can literally derail someone or something without warning worse than an intentional fuck-up!

The Swatting of Tariq Nasheed, absolutely OBLITERATED Cynthia G's claims that Tariq is a Fraud and a Criminal. And there is no way around that Fact.
It is part of the reason why TODAY...?

I took the time to especially workout and regather Myself and continue to Focus on exactly what I typed when I made the Post;
Only Your Hatred Can Destroy Me...!

Fools can keep thinking They're being slick.
They can keep thinking They're being clever.
But at the End of the Day?

RESULTS ARE WHAT MATTER.
Not Talent.
Not Ability.
Nobody cares about Talented-Able People, who produce NO RESULTS!

So I NEED TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR CONTINUING TO VISIT WILLIAMS WORKS EBOOKS!
While I have been battling back-n-forth with Fools who think They're fuckin slick.
I NEED TO THANK YOU FOR BUYING MY MERCHANDISE!
Because tomorrow I will be able to finally get a REAL SMARTPHONE.
And not keep fuckin with this fuckin Tracphone.

Don't get Me wrong.
The Vietnam Phone II served Me well...!
I'm grateful for even having It.
But as I continued to grow My Website and Blogsite, the Limited Ability of the Vietnam Phone II, caught up with Me.
And I was always paying for minutes, way more than I should have due to the Dayjob.

But having the Vietnam Phone II was better than NO CELLPHONE AT ALL.
So for That Part!?
I'm grateful. 

In the Meantime?

Like I typed to You Before.
If someone gets in Your Way.
And You have done all THAT YOU CAN, to avoid confrontation with WHOMEVER this Is.
Understand then.
That this person has made it clear that THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY.
And You should not keep making excuses for Their Behavior.

Because You end up placing Yourself in Danger.
One Way.
Or Another.
And Whomever has come Against You.
Has already decided that placing YOU IN DANGER has always been Their Goal.
So?
Accept Reality....
Do Not Waste Your Time.
Or Breath with Them.

Because whomever has come against You has already long since decided that Your Harm.
Is Their Gain.
Lemme go on ahead and get this Laundry Done!
And I shall Return....



No comments:

Post a Comment