Saturday, February 2, 2019

Welcome to February 2019!

I am two weeks away from finishing up what I have been hinting at since the end of November!
And while I have "gotten confirmation" that everything is in order. I'm not going to announce anything until it is finished.
Once that is done I can then begin transfer of the Old WE3-site to a brand new one!

Fun fact!?

While taking an Uber earlier this week the driver was able TO EASILY pull up Williams Works Ebooks on his cellphone! 
Which is a massive improvement to even last year at this time when cellphone attempts to pull up the site were still random to none.
But as you have seen I have NOT opened the WE3 Webshop Store NOR published any of the stories for sale. And that is because I need to secure what I am doing IN THE REAL WORLD FIRST.

With that done I can also BUY NEW EQUIPMENT and move one step closer to finally taking it serious about using My Youtube Channel. That doesn't even include the most important and obvious fact that by finishing this critical event I will then be able to PAY FOR AN ATTORNEY. A drag My Ex-Wife into court after having said attorney compile the evidence needed AND VERIFY that I can BRING CHARGES AGAINST HER.

For what she did in the divorce court proceedings to strip Me of My Parental Rights in the first place. Delco (Delaware County Courthouse) has confirmed that IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE WITH NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS CARRYING A 5-YEAR FEDERAL PRISON SENTENCE WHEN SOMEONE IS CAUGHT FORGING SIGNATURES IN DIVORCE COURT PROCEEDINGS!

The Proof of the Forgery besides the obvious is the Fact that while she was pushing through the false divorce court paperwork with My Forged Signatures and Statements!
She was CONCURRENTLY running to Child Support Court AND TELLING THEM THAT SHE HAD NO IDEA OF WHERE I WAS AND THAT I'D RUN OFF!
You can't claim to one court that you don't know where I am.
While claiming in ANOTHER COURT AT THE SAME TIME that I'm signing paperwork to GIVE YOU SOLE-CUSTODY!

And this is the problem with Nigger-Traitors and OPPORTUNISTS and GREEDY DUMB-FUCKS!
A few people have asked Me what will I do if My Son asks Me NOT to send His Mother to Prison.
But I've made it clear TO THEM that Whites ARE NOTORIOUS for NOT APPLYING THE LAW when BLACK-PEOPLE USE IT TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THE TRAITORS AMONG US.

This is why shit did NOT go smoothly like it should have when I went to Landlord-Court against the Slumlady and Slumlord.
It was because the Old White Bitter-Bitch sitting on the bench REFUSED TO FOLLOW THE LAW.
The same way the Nazi-Cops on 61st-&-Callowhill ALSO REFUSED TO ENFORCE THE LAW AND THEN RAN AND TOLD THIS BITCH THAT I WAS PRESSURING THEM WHEN I LIVED THERE.

So stop it with the "Black-Americans have no snitching codes against the Nazi-cops".
No.
Nazi-cops WORK OVERTIME NOT TO FUCKIN COOPERATE WITH BLACK-AMERICANS WHO MAKE THEM DO THEIR FUCKIN JOBS!
Where THEY END UP LOCKING UP ACTUAL BLACKS WHO ARE DETRIMENTAL TO US, especially, the Niggas and Their Useless-Whore-Bitches. And this is done ON PURPOSE. It allows for DETRIMENTAL ELEMENTS TO REMAIN WITHIN OUR RANKS. And then when We take DEFINITIVE PERMANENT MEASURES TO KILL THESE SCUMBAGS...?

The very same Nazi-cops MYSTERIOUSLY ARRIVE TO ARREST AND MURDER US "TO PROTECT' the Scum among Us.
It's all very...?

Cute.
And annoying.
I need to type the Fact that I have not forgotten the Slumlady-n-Slumlord. And I will destroy Them at some point in the future.
LEGALLY.
By the Way.
Because what They have done is why They didn't want to go to the jury rigged Landlord-Court.
They have been dodging city, state and federal taxes and committing fraud for at least 5-years. They were able to make 10K in rent off of Me alone in that 2-years that I rented from Them and none of it was legal for Them to collect. And this will be the means through which I will destroy Them. And destroying Them must be done before They can either become tools for Whites directly or continue Their Exploitation of Our People while pretending to be "good and descent". They give Haitians a bad name.  

Moving on to the next matter;
Cynthia G. Exposed.

This was why I typed the WTF post a few days ago.
I came home to find out that she'd literally proved exactly everything I've ever typed and countless others regarding Our Women INTENTIONALLY CHOOSING WELFARE OVER ACTUAL BLACKMEN.
HAVING CHILDREN WITH NIGGAS.
The Scum of the Earth.
Then crying foul while using Their False-Female Empowerment given to Them by Whites. To bully bruise and beatdown the dumb-ass They'd actually DECIDED, SELECTED.
To be A SPERM-DONOR.
Because THAT is all He REALLY EVER WAS.

Reading the texts and chats of Cynthia G literally CONFESSING...!?
Was both VALIDATING AND INFURIATING.
Because SHE HAD AS MANY OPTIONS AS SHE WANTED TO MAKE FOR HERSELF, but!?

Like I knew and like others said "She KNEW SHE WAS NOT WIFE-MATERIAL. So SHE DECIDED TO PICK SOMEONE SHE KNOWS SHE CAN ULTIMATELY CONTROL AND DESTROY."

I'll type about THIS in more detail AT ANOTHER TIME.
But Cynthia G said "What Blackwoman would pick an EBT-card and Section-8 over a perfectly good Blackman."

You did.
You would.
And now you can shut the fuck up.
But I do need to point out that BY NO MEANS is this AN END to the Black-American Gender War. If anything IT HIGHLIGHTS that Black-American Men MUST RALLY AROUND EACH OTHER AND EMPOWER OURSELVES. So that We can IMPOSE OUR WILLS ON OUR WOMEN AND GET THEM BACK IN LINE!
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment