Sunday, July 19, 2020

Good Afternoon....

From Philadelphia....
This is yet another Samuel Kim piece, where I believe he actually got this from Blake Matthew. It is also further proof of what I have always typed and finally, more and more people are bringing up.

There is PLENTY OF ACTUAL TALENT.
In the World, however...?

White-Power Supremacy doesn't work off of actual talent.
It works off of Nepotism.
I've encountered a lot of talented people in My Life.
Of Various Races.
From VARIOUS PLACES.

Many of Them have refused to fall in line and follow the Foolishness, thus the rise of Youtube and, as many of you know, its slow but sure decline. Into being another tool for the Stagnant Status Quo. And thank you to those who challenged Me, thinking that there was no actual means to use the Disney Sequels and leave them AS.
IS.

While actually MOVING FORWARD FROM THE END OF THOSE SHITTY-SEQUELS.

I appreciated the Challenge.
And I'M GLAD YOU LOVED MY RESPONSE!
Again...?

I don't own Star Wars and I have too much on My Plate AS IT IS, so...?
I can't AND WON'T be doing anything WITH WHAT I SHARED WITH YOU ALL. But THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY.

I've got zero problems with BACKING UP WHAT I TALK AND TYPE ABOUT.
And then SHOWING AND PROVING THAT I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.
With all of THAT TYPED...?

I'ma make this pot of coffee.
Finish doing some cleaning.
Then I'ma get more posting done on ALL FRONTS.

I'll type to you again.
Sooner than you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment