Saturday, July 25, 2020

TBA 7-18-2020- John Lewis - Civil Rights Coward: A Life of Betrayal of Black Society

Fun-Fact #0: At no point have I ever drawn Superman. Batman. Or Wonder Woman. The very first comic book character I ever drew was the Human Torch, because he was easy to draw due to his body literally being on fire. 

I learned how to draw literally by being a comic book fan, initially of both DC and Marvel. And eventually dumping DC in favor of Marvel.

O_o?
Fuck does this have to do with this post or the picture in this post?

Everything.

For starters...?
I've never even bothered to draw Darth Vader, for that matter, and why...?

Because I have always created characters and concepts and worlds and universes and dimensions...?

For Myself.

By Myself.
This...?

Is also why I reacted appropriately-negative.

To Little Orphan Annie.
Mind you?
Just these maps alone have countless characters and adventures that have sprung from them. 
Because I am an actual OG-RPG Master.
And I don't type that lightly.

Because those I've encountered are quick to point out that it becomes, "almost impossible", to have Me running a player-character. Because of the way that I run-a-character. So over time, when I was active, people wanted to know what would it be like for me to be the one actually running the adventures.

I of course call them sessions.

And they found out very quickly.
If they wanted/needed to know.
Where they stood as a player of OG-RPG's...?

Then they sought me out and yes it was "to that level" at one point.
Because I created everything from scratch.
I did not use prefabricated "modules", which are sessions created by the various OG-RPG companies of those times. That you can buy and then use as a means to run a session. I didn't do that. Because these modules were bullshit. There was also little to no realism in any of the prefabricated materials and amongst the various Judges and Dungeonmasters and whatever other names were used for those who ran and controlled the sessions.

Do you understand what I am typing to you yet?
And why?

You see.
When YOU CREATE THINGS YOURSELF?
Then?
You DON'T LOOK TO OTHERS TO DO IT FOR YOU.
If you are good at it, good at creating, for yourself...?

Then it CAN, it can, carry over, to other elements-n-aspects of your life and who you are as a person. It CAN MAKE YOU, a Doer.
Who begins to build-n-arrange their life so that it literally becomes what THEY MAKE IT, you see, this is why Black-People in general and Black-Americans in particular?

Are ALWAYS KEPT CASH-STRAPPED AND RESOURCE POOR.
Because contrary to popular belief.
We're far from stupid, inept, and incompetent.
Doer's?
STRIVE FOR AUTONOMY.
They DO NOT WANT NOR DO THEY SEEK.
TO OWE OTHERS FAVORS.
NOR TO RELY, UNNECESSARILY, ON OTHERS, IN AREAS, WHERE THEY EITHER KNOW OR BELIEVE...!?

They can accomplish the Tasks themselves.

CREATORS?

Don't like finding out, outta the blue, that something THEY HAVE USED.
BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT.
Because, AS A CREATOR?

They don't like others TAKING WHAT IS THEIRS AND NOT GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.
Thus another element-n-aspect that led to My Negative-Reaction, to Little Orphan Annie.

John Lewis?
WAS AN OBVIOUS NON-PRODUCER.
NON-CREATOR.
NON-DOER.

This Scumbag, and yes, I typed, Scumbag, and why...?
Why would I type such a horrible.
Vile.
Terrible thing...?

Because John Lewis and those like Him...?
Did not create anyplace for Black-Americans like Myself to plug into.
No infrastructure.
No institutions.
No safe havens and harbors for Black-Americans to be able to flex their God-given talents in a safe-environment where they can then take those talents and glorify Our People, and reestablish Our Reputation.

Scum like him.
Nigger-traitors?
They deserve death.
And I swear on My Grandparents graves.

I will give it to them.
Because you cannot be of the Black-race.
But do nothing for Us.
Except tell Us that getting your brains bashed in?
Is "good trouble".
While We have nothing of substance and value.
That is Ours and Ours alone.
To show for it....
Here is the Video;



No comments:

Post a Comment