Friday, July 24, 2020

Just Finished Watching the Rise of Skywalker....

That.
Was...?
BRUTAL!
My.
GOD!
I have LITERALLY DAMAGED MY BRAIN FROM WATCHING THIS FUCKIN MOVIE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, ohmygod THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet Jar Jar Abrams CONTINUES TO GET WORK!
-_-
Yeah.
As you have seen, my postings have become spotty again.
That is of course due to the Fact that I am NO LONGER ON VACATION. And I'm back to working the Dayjob, but also!?

More concept-artwork done.
I decided, foolishly, to actually say to Myself "You know what...? I think I'll watch 'the Rise of Skywalker'. I mean? I don't have to pay for it so...?"
I HAVE FUCKED UP NOW!!!!!
HAHAHAHAAHHA, because I AM, paying for it!

Whut in thee FUCK!?
DID I JUST FUCKIN WATCH!?!?!??
ABSOLUTELY.
HORRIBLE!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
PSA Sitch and too many others were ungodly on point about how God-awful this movie fuckin was. It also HIGHLIGHTS that Jar Jar Abrams and Chris Terrio are TWO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE ANY SCRIPT WRITING SKILLS WHAT SO FUCKIN EVER!

Yet!?
Both CONTINUE TO GET PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

To be absolute fuckin failures....

No comments:

Post a Comment