Friday, July 17, 2020

Three new pieces of Concept-Artwork Drawn and some End of the Week Review....

Good Evening from PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

I've been busy working on WE3 concept-drawings!
Got 2-more done today, so that's 3-total over the last 2-days!

Not gonna stay on here long and YES I still have PLENTY TO TYPE regarding the whole Little Orphan Annie Incident, HOWEVER...!?

My Work comes first once Idiots are eliminated.
And yes, I am fully-aware of "Her Little Blog" and Her "Blogpost".

LATER FOR THAT!
Because My Objective was ACHIEVED!
And that's all that matters TO ME.

I'll be doing some more posting and updating, because Youngest Brother and I talked extensively during that whole shitshow and he was able to seamlessly tie it all together and YES.

We even looked at Her Blogpost talking about Hatred.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...?

We laughed.
Because of the Irony.
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY We talked about the Fact that White-people IN GENERAL. Are NOT ACCUSTOMED TO BEING SUMMARILY DISMISSED BY ANYONE BLACK. And then I spoke with MORE BLACK-AMERICANS and We reviewed the Hatred and they weighed in, because it was and is, a teachable moment, HOWEVER...?

In the Midst of all of THAT?
I was immediately reminded to NOT WASTE ANYMORE TIME ON HER OR THE NONSENSE, AND WHY...?

Because people want to see Me GET THIS BIRD OFF THE GROUND AND INTO THE AIR. And I can't do that WASTING TIME WHERE I SHOULDN'T BE WASTING IT, so...?

If YOU ARE WONDERING why the posts came to a crawl IT IS BECAUSE I AM WORKING ON WE3. And the 3-new pieces of concept-art ARE THE PRODUCT OF THAT.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!
That's the Road Report and Little Orphan Annie I would HOPE you're not still coming here to read what I am posting. Because I can assure you that after reading that Hatred post of Yours everybody swore you were going to have a stroke or a seizure or something, and then die.

The Shows over.
I enjoyed Myself.
I'd suggest you don't waste Your Time constantly peeking to see what's happening on here, simply because I'm not going to allow anybody to claim I had shit to do with You getting sick and/or dying. 

Move on Lady.
IF you're still here.

And now I've DONE what You asked of Me, Tanya.
There's My Good Deed for the Week.
Meanwhile I meant what I typed on here.
I've had to pay the Price for trying to "give people the Benefit of the Doubt".
I'm not here to repeat that mistake again now that I've escaped the Sarlacc Pit....


No comments:

Post a Comment