Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Reality of MY ENTITLEMENT!

Good Evening from Philadelphia...!

One thing I HAVEN'T DONE IN A LONG WHILE?
Is simply just...? 
POST.

I haven't done a Posting-Blitz in Ages.
And I certainly haven't REALLY GOTTEN INTO THE GUTS OF ANYTHING FOR EXTENDED AMOUNTS OF POSTS IN FAR TOO FUCKIN LONG!

However?
Thanks to Annie and Her Idiot Friend I was reminded of the Fact that I've been remiss in doing this. I've also been far too PASSIVE.
I'm not pursuing My Goals AGGRESSIVELY ENOUGH!
And DESTROYING ENOUGH PEOPLE WHO GET IN MY WAY!

O_o
o_O
O_O?

You do know I'm fuckin around with you right now, right?
I'm sure you're like "This fuckin guy has fuckin finally lost it."
AHA, you assumed I ever had it.
O_O

Okay in all seriousness?
I've really been doing a lot of talking with coworkers and readers and they've pointed out that I really do need to invest in YET ANOTHER COMPUTER, but this time, DO IT RIGHT, and why?

Because they believe that IF I CONTINUE TO HAND-DRAW MY WORK AND THEN SCAN IT AND USE SOME GRAPHIC-DESIGN PROGRAMS!?
I'll be able to GET MORE WORK DONE FASTER AND DO MORE COMPLETE RENDITIONS OF BOTH THE CENTRAL-ARTWORK OF CHARACTERS/S AND PUT UP BACKGROUNDS! IN A FRACTION OF THE TIME I'M DOING IT NOW!!!!!!!

So on Monday had a long talk and literally looked over Microcenter and he literally said "This is what you need, these are ALL THE COMPONENTS FOR WHAT YOU NEED! LET'S BUILD YOU A FUCKIN COMPUTER AND GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ALL THIS LAPTOP SHIT! YOU NEED A CUSTOM MADE DESKTOP FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU'RE CONSTANTLY DRAWING!!!!!"

And that's when ALL OF THEM, which means 4-people, with others stoppin and chiming in and then moving on.

The Reality is I still have WAY TOO MUCH concept-artwork to do for the WE3-storyverse.
Yes.
The Main Character is drawn:
YES!
The Main SUB-CHARACTER is drawn:


Plenty of the Generics are also done.
But I have WAY MORE SUB-CHARACTERS that still need concept-art done, SO IRONICALLY, which is actually TYPICAL FOR ME.
Some negative bullshit HAS ACTUALLY HELPED ME.
So I'm gonna set My Sites on GETTING ALL OF THE COMPONENT-PARTS FOR THIS CUSTOM-BUILT DESKTOP SO I CAN USE IT FOR GETTING ALL THIS GODDAMN FUCKIN CONCEPT-ARTWORK DONE!

Oh yeah somewhere in there is something that may have my entitlement involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment