Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Good Morning & an Update...


From Philadelphia....
I would hope that because of what I have been typing about over the last 30-days REGARDING WE3-work, then?
It should be obvious that I am LITERALLY spending ALL OF MY TIME FLESHING OUT & DRAWING LITERALLY ALL OF THE GENERICS OF ALL SIDES INVOLVED IN THE UPCOMING STORYLINES.

This is THE SOLE REASON why I have NOT BEEN POSTING.
Last weekend I HIT THE WALL where I was SEVERELY LACKING IN SLEEP, which of course triggered My Back acting up, WHICH I PROMPTLY DID MORE EXERCISES FOR & THEN KEPT WORKING.

I was asked while I was at the Dayjob last week "WAIT!? You're DESIGNING THE FUCKIN CLOTHES-&-COSTUMES TOO!?"

Yes.
That's how it works when You're NOT COPYING SOMEONE ELSE &/OR AREN'T BASING YOUR WORK OFF OF EVERYDAY REAL-LIFE. It's VERY HARD TO DESCRIBE WHAT MAKES PEOPLE LOOK THE WAY THEY LOOK?

If YOU NEVER TOOK THE TIME TO AT LEAST THINK ABOUT IT & SKETCH IT OUT.
This is why PLENTY OF PEOPLE when CREATING SOMETHING SCI-FI FANTASY &/or OTHERWORLDLY.

THEY ALWAYS FIND A SKETCH-ARTIST OR SOMEONE WITH ARTISTIC-TALENT TO DRAW WHAT THEY SEE IN THEIR MIND'S-EYE. 
SO THEY CAN PROPERLY WRITE IT OUT IN BOOK-FORM.
OR!?

For a Costume Designer/Wardrobe Artist TO BE ABLE TO MAKE WHAT THE CREATOR SEES IN THEIR MIND'S-EYE.
And THAT is what I have been doing THIS ENTIRE TIME.
And of course it is TIME CONSUMING.
Meanwhile?
I have spotted the Mic I will be using for content-creation:
I ALREADY HAVE a handheld that, while old, IS YOUTUBE RECORDER-READY & DESIGNED FOR UPLOADING TO YOUTUBE.

So...?
It's all coming together & the real issue is simply FINISHING THE CONCEPT-ARTWORK so I can FILL IN THE BLANKS FOR MY WRITINGS.
Lemme get moving because it is nearly 6am EST.
Of course I've had NO SLEEP, but I'm heading in to the Dayjob regardless.



No comments:

Post a Comment